Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2009, 11:26 PM   #1
Darkmagiciangirl101
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: MysteriousElf, ValkyrianKnight
Current Level: 68, 30
Server: Bijou
Darkmagiciangirl101 is on a distinguished road
The remote name could not be resolved: patchdb.outspark.net

Hi,
I’m the biggest Fiesta fan and the worst at computer person, I’ve gone the whole week without Fiesta now and its really driving me crazy. There’s a problem with my Fiesta file and I can’t fix it. =[

List of problems:
1. The Outspark webpage – I can’t seem to get on to it as easily as before, it keep saying ‘Firefox can’t find the server at www.outspark.com’. Why is that? If it keep doing this then I can’t uninstall and install anything. Also, when the webpage does work, (which seems to be 1 out of 2 days usually), I can’t do any type of manual patch or download, every time I try, the webpage says ‘Firefox can’t find the server’ again.
2. The installation – even though I can’t download the new Setup file, I do have the old one that I have from when I first installed it ( I left it on my USB so I can install the game on my other computers – saves time downloading again). Note that this file is fairly new since I’ve only just started playing for around 2 months only. I’ve tried to uninstall and install again multiple times but the game still won’t open. Every time when I try to log on it says ‘The remote name could not be resolved: 'patchdb.outspark.net'’. What does that mean?
3. I went on the forum the other day and red this thread. It has something to do with the fact that Fiesta can’t be played by European players who started playing after March 2009 or something, and that this game can only be played by Americans and Canadians. Well I live in Australia and have only just started playing 2 months ago (October 2009). Does this apply to me? (I’ve had no problem playing Fiesta before though)

All this happened since the update to do with the Christmas event last Thursday, 17/12/09. I was able to play on the day of the patch, hence I knew of the new Christmas tree in the towns of Roumen and Elderine, and its buffing effects; but the next day when I try to play again, problem no. 2 started. Then problem no. 1 have been going on the for whole week.

That’s about all of my problems, please fix this for me, I REALLY REALLY want to play!! *sob*

Thx in advance guys
Darkmagiciangirl101 is offline   Reply With Quote