Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2009, 08:42 PM   #1
Cookies12100
Imp

In-Game Name: The_Hunter/Castor_Kill Same levels
Current Level: too embaressing to say
Server: Teva
Cookies12100 is on a distinguished road
Mara KQ (Rush)

Do you guys hate those people who just rush the Mara pirate KQ? Well sorry but I'm one of those people and I'm usually the tank. So anyways everytime I've played a Mara past lvl 20 I would always say run. Everyone hates my different ways of doing things (so they call me noob (WTF I'm probably better a tanker then those full END guys)) cuz I like to do things very rushed. Like i finish everything in 35+ time because i suicide by pulling everything on one side of the boat and i just run like hell. Plus, i pull when no ones ready or almost killed a boss (we always win though).

Back to the story i said to run and every cleric died when we go to the boss so we had 3 fighters and 4 archers. Everyone was like we can't win so i started tanking and we beat the bosses (i got everyones hopes up to). Then we kept running and then we pulled all the mobs to the left side of the boat then pull marlone at that point no one had lives and we were all out of stones plus another fighter died with 2 archers so we had 2 fighters and 2 archers left. At that point i had no stones or SP pots so i couldn't get any SP so I just kicked like hell and used HP pots it was the most intense part ever cuz i had no SP or Lives! We somehow won?!? and everyone thanked me (go me ^^)