Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2008, 10:05 PM   #1
Samson007
Blue Crab

Skee Ball Champion!Tournaments Won: 21

In-Game Name: Samson007
Current Level: 85
Server: Apoline
Samson007 is on a distinguished road
My 1st Phino KQ - 5 person WIN!

Not sure if this is common or not to be honest. This was the first time I joined KKP, just reached level 70 last night before the maintenance.

When I saw we were going with 5 people I figured "oh well, might as well try to get the kills i need for the first KKP quest".

Go figure, the 5th person is having connection issues. They didn't join us until we were killing robo.

To my surprise, our team of 2 fighters, 1 cleric, and 1 archer worked VERY well for a while.

We got our 2nd cleric just in time, cause we needed them on Phino.

We just kept dwindling him down little by little........much to my surprise, I thought it would be much harder than that.

The screenshot I have is of the win, i was designated to grab the bosses and run them away from the action. Which worked just fine. Got the win while on my way back from getting rid of robo. Got the win, AND got all the kills for the 1st quest.

Now my 2nd one ever is about to start. Already have 11 sign ups for this one though.......so it should be cake.