Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2008, 10:08 PM   #1
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road
So rude, so annoying, so irresponsible, so ill-mannered

I was in GC, helping out a mage friend level up. So I guess...I was plvling him. He was a lvl18 mage, and yeah I knew that a hit from any mobs in GC would kill him right away.

So I brought him to a safe spot, made him wait, got my mobs and killed them for his exp.

Then! This person just runs right in on a mount, with a train behind her tail and just goes off. And of course, my mage friend died. I was at least expecting a small apology, or at least a sad smiley. But NOTHING - absolutely nothing. She just stops there, watches me kill the mobs standing over the dead friend.
I took a nice approach; "D: why did you pull the train?"

No answer.

She just makes question marks, says "so what" and does nothing. I started to get pissed off a little more, telling her that if she pulled a train, she should at least try to prevent that following mob not attack others, or not pull anything at all.

She didn't care.
She wasn't even sorry. She did nothing, but just goes away with a mage friend, not caring about it, talking about other things. She knew I was talking to her. But she didn't answer or made any attempt to say sorry.

It wasn't that she couldn't take care of the mobs, she sure well could, with a lvl 60+ mage friend next to her. But NOOO, she just had to pull that train, not caring about who died or not.

The person who could've died, could've been anyone. That person could have lost exp even though he/she did not do anything, but because of that train puller.

If I happened to pull a train, I get off my mount, stop, kill off all the mobs behind me, and leave. But some people, so many people just can not to that simple thing!

So rude, so annoying, so irresponsible, so ill-mannered.

----------

And I can't believe there still are people calling "my spot" :/ and stealing mobs from people...I pulled a few werebears when they were not taken, and this fighter runs and uses snearing kick/mock to take some of my mobs. I told him not to do it. But he continues on, and later KSes.

As somebody has already mentioned in this subforum, if there were some decent reporting system in Fiesta like in other games, all the KSers and other rude people would stop. Even if that person made one hit at the mob, he would be taking exp from it, and that's just not fair.
It was I who was getting hit, using stones/potions to kill it/them. But people just do not care, do they?

Similar experiences lately?
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel
Waking up to You never felt so real