Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2007, 04:35 AM   #18
FlashOfChaos
Speedy Slime

FlashOfChaos is on a distinguished road
Actually, in all of the Mara KQ's I've been in, I never failed once due to "rushing". Reason? Well, it's called rushing, so of course you're supposed to rush with the people, not lag behind and kill monsters that are in the way.

To be honest, I never see a point in complaining about rushing. If you can't rush to finish the quest fast enough, it's not anyone's fault but your own. I'm always able to keep up with the rushers, so I can't see why others aren't able to. That being said, it's almost never the rusher's right to complain about the people they have left behind(There ARE exceptions, believe it or not!).

I'm pretty sure other people have better things to do than sit around killing monsters that are in the way. However, if the rusher sucks and doesn't know what tanking even means(by this, I mean just run straight through, not giving a damn about others he/she leaves behind), I don't see why people would try to keep up with him/her. All that person is doing is attracting mobs and leaving them behind, causing them to turn to other KQ members, which doesn't help people.

A good rusher should be tending to every member that's passing through, stopping sometimes to take the mobs onto him/herself. As long as one has a cleric or few, that person can become a good rusher if he/she knows what the hell to actually do.

Point is, if people are rushing, either keep up with them closely or do as you will. They should also know what they're doing, and not just be a crackhead that goes off trying to imitate superman. There's no point in whining about it(both parties, not just the rushers or the people behind) if you can't keep up or go too far, as either would only slow down or cause the KQ to fail.