Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2008, 07:27 PM   #1
AdamK13
King Crab

In-Game Name: Kawyn/AdamK13
Current Level: 3x/2x
Server: Bijou!!! <<-- Rocks
AdamK13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to AdamK13
KSers....

First: Yep... three rants in two days..... been a good week for me so far....

The Rant:

WHAT IS UP WITH THIS?! I've never seen ksing this bad before! Not even with noobs who don't know what KSing is!!! (by the way, for anyone here who doesn't know what KSing is, it's Kill Stealing... basically attacking someone else's monster when they clearly don't need the help or stealing someone else's drops) Whenever I train in Luminous Stone or Midnight Tomb, it never fails... I get a bunch of mobs on me (which I do on purpose because I'm a cleric and I can handle healing myself), I say to the people around me "if you're thinking of 'helping' me, please don't" and then someone comes up and starts attacking the monsters I'm attacking.....

just today, I was training in MT on spiders and bats.... I have two spiders on me and one cleric dude who I had encountered twice before (just a few minutes prior and both meetings ending with "DON'T KS!!!") comes up and starts attacking one of the spiders.... I'm so angry that I disregard my health meter which is dropping steadily, I press enter to type in "WHAT ABOUT DON"T KS DON"T YOU UNDERSTAND?!" ... but I never finished the sentence.... when I died, I put instead: "I died trying to type in 'DON"T FREAKING KS!!!!!!!!" after he ran away.... he didn't even rev me....

I hate ksers............

[N_K_O_T_B]
See you in Fiesta!!!!

Originally Posted by Manzcar View Post
I think......dots.....are.....just...fine,,,,,i,.,,, ,,like,,,,,commas tooo,,,,,,,,,

Last edited by AdamK13; 07-16-2008 at 07:29 PM.. Reason: Added in the red part....