Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 06:20 PM   #1
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Weekly GM Events

Since most of us try to stay away from the Outsparks official website, I thought I might try to post a direct link to the GM events every week.

Quote:
Hello Everyone,

Dakkon and I would like to welcome all our new players, and say hello to all our old ones.

This week's event schedules can be found on the forums.

There are different events for each server, so make sure to be online and not miss the events!

Teva Event Schedule can be found here:

http://www.outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12244

Apoline Event Schedule can be found here:

http://www.outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48981

Bijou Event Schedule can be found here:

http://www.outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19406

Thank you all and see you in Isya!

-GM Steam
Every time they post a new one on their website, I will try to simply update this one post.

http://www.outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36368 - Epith.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72

Last edited by Spirit; 03-12-2008 at 03:57 PM..
Old 12-06-2007, 06:21 PM   #2
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Just add a / to the end quote.

Anyway ya, I usually don't do events at all.

Edit: [/quote]
Old 12-06-2007, 06:24 PM   #3
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Cool, thanks. I fixed it. And i usuaaly dont do the events either, but hell... I'm bored again. And this is the onyl reason I ever go to their main site, so I thought I would put it here in case other people avoid that site like I do.

Are you gonna go in and delete your post again so it looks like i am talking to myself?

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 12-06-2007, 06:25 PM   #4
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
I could, would you like me to?

xD
Old 12-06-2007, 06:34 PM   #5
Spirit
complete once again

Ummm..... No. People thought I was crazy the last time you did that.

Old 12-06-2007, 06:58 PM   #6
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

Could be worse.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:03 PM   #7
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
I totally detest the "find the GM" game. Waste of xp grinding

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Old 12-06-2007, 08:39 PM   #8
Albireo
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: Albeir (Also Hyonmaru)
Current Level: 48 estimated lvl if no server downs had occured... 523 AND 27%
Server: Apoline
Albireo is on a distinguished road
Never actually treid it cause it seemed like a waste of time.
I like when they spawn monsties personally, but my favorite is just the exp events :P

Old 12-06-2007, 08:44 PM   #9
Spirit
complete once again

I usually do not particpate in any of them. But, that is because they never happen when I am on-line. But, I do find myself looking to see what they are just in case I can make one.
I attempted the decoding one the other day - and broke the code; however, apparently so did a guild and they notified all of their guild members on-line, so they all did what the code said first, and it was a little unfair to those of us working solo. But, oh wells. I like the monster spawning one also, because it is the easiest to participate in.

Old 12-06-2007, 08:44 PM   #10
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I usually do not particpate in any of them. But, that is because they never happen when I am on-line. But, I do find myself looking to see what they are just in case I can make one.
I attempted the decoding one the other day - and broke the code; however, apparently so did a guild and they notified all of their guild members on-line, so they all did what the code said first, and it was a little unfair to those of us working solo. But, oh wells. I like the monster spawning one also, because it is the easiest to participate in.
Wth they can do that?
Closed Thread