Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 06:35 PM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Glitches??

So... playing my Archer my skills will stop working mid battle. I have to restart the game completely to fix it. But I can still move around, attract aggro, and see the rest of the party move about.

Another one is the pots I set in my quick slot won't work... same with the mover. Anyone else have a similar problem?
Old 01-03-2009, 06:45 PM   #2
AegisXOR
Honeying

In-Game Name: Withstanding/Chzo
Current Level: 47/24
Server: Apoline/Teva
AegisXOR is on a distinguished road
No.. but since this is a glitch thread:

- There's a box near the roumen storage keeper that you can get stuck in and have to relog to free yourself from
- Occasionally NPCs stop working and I have to relog to open my storage or buy things, for example
- Getting disconnected when warped into a KQ and spawning back in town
- The infamous non-moving load screen
- Quest rewards never stack!

For all its faults, this game will let two people with full inventories trade an equal number of items, though
Old 01-03-2009, 07:03 PM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

This isn't a glitch thread... this is a question thread.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:17 PM   #4
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Pwned.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:29 PM   #5
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I'm been having problems with my hobby. Really slow to respond. =/

Old 01-03-2009, 07:53 PM   #6
AegisXOR
Honeying

Your topic title is "Glitches??" and your post asks "Anyone else have a similar problem?"

Based on your post, the topic title is either asking "[what are] Glitches??", "[are these] Glitches??", or "[can everyone make a list of] Glitches??"

I answered the question in your post and contributed to one of the potential original questions. I don't exactly think you can say 'pwned'.

Last edited by AegisXOR; 01-03-2009 at 08:19 PM.. Reason: grammar
Old 01-03-2009, 08:07 PM   #7
Loveless
Super Moderator

Thread title is Glitches, yes, but I listed a specific type of glitches. I don't remember asking someone to list other glitches. I was asking if someone has had the problems I am experiencing.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:22 PM   #8
AegisXOR
Honeying

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
Thread title is Glitches, yes, but I listed a specific type of glitches. I don't remember asking someone to list other glitches. I was asking if someone has had the problems I am experiencing.
I answered that question. Figured it'd be more helpful in the long run to add the glitches I was aware of to the ones you brought up.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:46 PM   #9
Tamashiiryuu
Cave Archmage Book

Carmageddon Champion!
Tamashiiryuu will become famous soon enough
So... playing my Archer my skills will stop working mid battle. I have to restart the game completely to fix it. But I can still move around, attract aggro, and see the rest of the party move about.

Another one is the pots I set in my quick slot won't work... same with the mover. Anyone else have a similar problem?
I had the same problems before. I would click on my skills and only the animation would play and the game would only tell me that the target was out of range.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:56 PM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

Yup I've had the skills problem every now and then, esp on my cleric.. it usually happens when I spam my skills while i'm still in Idle mode... after Idle mode my skills are bugged and I cant use it..

Hmm Pots problem, is that all the time? my Pots usually work in quick slots.. but ever now and then I hear the animation sound effect as if i used a pot, but it doesnt happen... i just had to try again if i'm not already dead LOL

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread