Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 11:59 AM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Greatest prank you pulled on another~

A conversation with Chinh yesterday reminded me of a prank my friends and I did during high school (year 9 or 10), so I thought I should make a thread to post the pranks we've done for a laugh!

The one I remembered was when I was sitting with my friends in the quad at school during lunch, and we were bored. This friend was drinking some ribena, but she didn't feel like drinking the rest, so she started dripping some ribena onto the concrete. She was like "lol, this looks like blood", and this other friend was like "you know what? Let's try putting that on a pad!" So then, someone took a pad, opened it, and we started dripping the ribena onto the pad. Let me tell you now, we were all a bit grossed out by the look of it at first, because it looked really real. We were like "OMGGG IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE A BLOODY PAD!!"

After making the pad look like someone's pad who had been having a heavy day, this friend picked it up and ran to another group of friends that were sitting close by. She threw the pad onto one of them as she screamed (to scare them, of course), she sent the whole of the other group screaming! They all stood up going "OMG AHHHHHHHH" and then ran away! LOLOL! It was so hilarious and entertaining to watch from the side! Hahaha! xD

So what mischief have you done before?
Old 08-07-2007, 12:18 PM   #2
chinhchinh
Zombie Master

Oh god, let me try to remember some.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:24 PM   #3
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Old hand in the warm bucket of water trick. Hilarity ensues every time. Make sure it's their couch/bed though, things get messy.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:52 PM   #4
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
LOL!

Well, there was this funny incident involving a drawing game on jippi or whatever it's called. But I can't be bothered telling the details. :P
It does involve hitting on a "random" though...
Old 08-07-2007, 02:19 PM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
LOL!

Well, there was this funny incident involving a drawing game on jippi or whatever it's called. But I can't be bothered telling the details. :P
It does involve hitting on a "random" though...
But I want to know the details!
Old 08-07-2007, 03:13 PM   #6
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
One time i let my little cousin play "war mode" of conker's bad furday... If you don't know what it is, it was a game for the n64 that combined cute animals with chainsaws and kill bill katanas..

Ya...so much for squirrel cuteness...
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 08-13-2007, 11:19 AM   #7
bcdood
Gang Imp

bcdood is on a distinguished road
[lie]I shot my principle with a gun. Never got caught but the school went on lockdown to search for the culprit.[/lie]

Last edited by bcdood; 08-16-2007 at 02:20 PM..
Old 08-13-2007, 12:18 PM   #8
Niion
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: Don't Believe anything I post D:
Current Level: 90% Of my posts are made of lies.
Niion is on a distinguished road
All this talk of cold showers and frozen bra and freezing nipples makes this thread look naughty T__T

I've never pranked any of my friends, but one time I tricked my vice prinicipal pretty good.

Haha. Our teachers at my school communicate through walkie-talkies, right?
Well, one of my dumbass teachers left hers in the class un attended.
So, being bored, I requested for the vice principal and two of the police officers that patrol our school to rush into the Special Ed classroom because a fight had breaken out in the hallway and they ended up in there.

It was funnny as helll!
The vice prinicpal was already in a crappy mood becuase we had a small gang fight during a prep rally (yay america!) earlier in the day, so he had THREE cops running with him while he barged into the special ed class yelling "GAWDAMMIT!"

I was taking French the classroom across XD

It was pricelessssss!
Old 08-27-2007, 02:07 AM   #9
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Well, where I used to live, we would always go to the Rocky Horror Picture Show. They tend to have theme nights, like luau, catholic schoolgirl night, crossdressing, etc. Well, the theme of the night was crossdressing. My friend didn't want to crossdress so our friend kept joking him calling him a wuss and a chicken. It really pissed him off.
So we decided not to go that night. Instead.. while everyone was in the movie, we went and bought lubricated condoms and stuck them on the dudes windshield wipers. It was fortunately a rainy night.

This is a bit mean, but oh well...
When I was 11, I had a sleep over, and invited all of my friends. Well I had one friend who wasn't really a friend, she was an arse to me, and she treated me like shit. SO, while she was sleeping, I squirted honey in her hair.
That stuff can be hard to get out. Oh well, revenge is a bitch.
Closed Thread