Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 12:54 AM   #1
MonsterGarden
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Kyrlis
Current Level: 13
MonsterGarden is on a distinguished road
Back to Roumen

I got stuck in Elderine with a warp scroll and now need to get back to Roumen. Is there an easy way to do this, since I don't have a Roumen warp?
Old 05-08-2008, 12:55 AM   #2
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
go to Forest of Mist and die.

Right now.
Old 05-08-2008, 12:57 AM   #3
Ninja_Medic
Marlone Archer

In-Game Name: Ninja_Medic & Tomoshibi
Current Level: 8x on both. :P
Server: Apoline FTW!
Ninja_Medic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ninja_Medic
Look at all the shops for a Roumen scroll.

If you can't find one, just shout out and see if you can buy one off of the players who arn't resting or in "Vendor" mode.

Ninja_Medic- Level 8x Paladin
Old 05-08-2008, 12:57 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
What level are you? (this may depend on which path you can go)

If you're lvl <20 (cant handle Phinos), go out into Forest of Mist, turn right and walk along the edge to avoid all the mobs, and then down towards Sand Beach.. then Sand Beach --> Roumen...

if you CAN handle the phinos, then walk out onto Sea of Greed, then up the map to the templer, talk to her and she'll wrap you back into Roumen.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 05-08-2008, 12:57 AM   #5
MonsterGarden
Mushroom

I didn't see a gate to Forest of Mist - is there one? Because I did die fighting a Gold Slime and it sent me back to Elderine... does being sent back to a specific town a relative distance thing?

Are there also maps that show all the connections instead of individual ones that are in the wiki?

Thanks Hessah for the double quote suggestion, i'm kinda green in forum etiquette

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 05-08-2008 at 07:12 AM.. Reason: Do not double post please.
Old 05-08-2008, 12:59 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
There's a FoM gate at Elderine East...

Yeah, specific map spawns you to specific towns

EDIT: dont double post, use the edit button

and click U in game, and u should see the world map

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 05-08-2008, 01:01 AM   #7
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
There are no Gold Slimes in any maps directly linked to Elderine. You might have died in Burning Hill.

Be sure you are in Elderine then press M. Look for a Forest of Mist portal on the right side. Go through and die.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:06 AM   #8
MonsterGarden
Mushroom

I forgot... I used another warp to get to burning hill - thinking that it would get me closer to roumen.

Again, does anyone know of any online resource for showing maps and their relations to other areas?
Old 05-08-2008, 03:45 AM   #9
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
The Wiki.

World Map

But it honestly doesn't really relate to the relative location. It's more dependent on the level of the map itself. After a certain map level, it starts warping you to Elderine instead of Roumen.

The Forest of Mist gate is at the very top. Go through it and suicide and that should warp you to Roumen. Don't spend money on scrolls--they're getting kind of pricy nowadays.

Closed Thread