Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 11:26 AM   #1
Diydiva81
Little Hob

In-Game Name: Chiaroscuro
Current Level: 53
Server: Bijou
Diydiva81 is on a distinguished road
Trouble getting it

I didn't put this w/ the new updates post, cause I thought this was somenting else.

Here it goes...

Yesterday afternoon, I logged in to the game, but when I got as far as choosing my mage, I get a message something about fiesta.bin and it quits completely. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, hitting repair incase it was a file within. I even redownloaded directly from Outspark, and nothing.. the same exact thing. So I shut the computer off (letting some updates finish. we've rebooted it recently), thinking that's probably what it needed.

I try to get back on this morning & I can't even log on! it's not excepting my password. I don't know it this has anything to do with the latest patch (havent read any other complaints), what I did to fix, or both?

Old 01-14-2009, 11:36 AM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Not logging in was an error from the last patch, everyone is having problems so it's okay. They know about it and they're trying to fix it ASAP.

As for Fiesta.bin, I'm not sure.. I just got that error just then.. got DC'd from that and couldn't log back in due to that error.

I'm hoping when the login error is fixed, it would work fine, because I heard some nasty things about that Fiesta.bin... @_@"