Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 11:08 AM   #1
zeilfridge
Wild Imp

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Har_nee_Car
Current Level: 7x enchanteur,6xtanker (semi retired), 2x archer, 2x cleric(deleted :O),
Server: teva
zeilfridge will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to zeilfridge Send a message via Yahoo to zeilfridge
nubian

it still have the new title for long consecutive online title like ' fiesta citizen, or fiesta guard captain,'

because i try to play the consecutive in 8 hour (for fiesta citizen) nnothingg happen?
Old 02-13-2009, 11:12 AM   #2
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Have you stayed on the same map? I think that's part of it. I already have up to Fiesta Fan, so I can't really check again.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:42 AM   #3
zeilfridge
Wild Imp

Current Level: 7x enchanteur,6xtanker (semi retired), 2x archer, 2x cleric(deleted :O),
omg,, must stay at the same map.. im grinding.. playing chatting in 8 hour cannot??

it mean,, abys,, then roumen.,. and something different place/.. ^^

Old 02-13-2009, 12:54 PM   #4
Sir_Jacob
Honeying

In-Game Name: Sir_Jacob
Current Level: 7x
Server: Epith
Sir_Jacob is on a distinguished road
xD if your trying to get those titles, you might as well just turn on your computer, put yourself somewhere and go afk for several hours so you can get the titles for not talking and the titles for being online. lol maybe you should go watch a few good movies for like 2 days. I think wiki has some info on the titles, so you should check it out.

When all else Fails, try try again, and if that still doesn't work....you got issues man.

http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4360&dateline=1234188  620

Epith-
Sir_Jacob 7x Fighter
EMSman 5x Cleric
Princess_Wolf 5x Mage (Sister's)
Gilgaeth 4x Archer
Old 02-13-2009, 02:39 PM   #5
zeilfridge
Wild Imp

ill try for that title.. lol afk in a day,, ^^

woot,,

and what about got the dyin title??

(like mnster jk pnchlne, or unoticed by munsta..)
Old 02-13-2009, 02:48 PM   #6
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
For the logged-in titles, try staying in town in hide mode. Turn off all chats and turn on all filters so you don't see /shout /whisper /whatever etc. This will help reduce chances of being disconnected. Also leave your character doing a dance, This supposedly stops the server from flagging you as inactive but I'm not sure.

This might also be a good time to try for the silence titles. Just tell people beforehand.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:55 PM   #7
CrazyVietFs
Sharp Boar

In-Game Name: CrazyVietFs, CrazyAboutU, FadingSensation, SmexyCrazy
Current Level: Fighter 79, Cleric 6x, Archer 89, Mage, 6x
Server: Teva, Bijou
CrazyVietFs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CrazyVietFs Send a message via MSN to CrazyVietFs Send a message via Yahoo to CrazyVietFs
Monster Joker Punchline, die 10 times by the same mobs in the same maps and lose a some xp with it, usually get it after you lvl up, pick a designated mobs... then kill one others mobs... run this mobs die, get a clerics res you... kill another get some xp... then go and get killed my that mobs again... kept doing that for 10 times... that how you get joker punch line... do that for 100 for the next one, and 1000 for the one after that lmao
Old 02-13-2009, 05:23 PM   #8
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
You don't have to lose EXP to get the Monster Joke Punchline title. I did it with the level 60 job change quest. As for the length titles, lvra offers sound suggestion. I was in my house most of the time for my length titles, though. I'd pop out for a few minutes every day or so, run around, talk a bit. The chat filter thing is key, I think.