Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 08:00 PM   #1
DarkteK
Honeying

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: DarkteK
Current Level: 6x
Server: BIJOU
DarkteK is on a distinguished road
LvL 64 Quest, 6mil of exp, now??

Well...I'm finally lvl 64 (cool new boots) but my point here is, there wont be anymore good quest to help me lvl fast?, or any repeatable quest?, so from now on this is only about grind or enter in KQ? Should I save this big quest for lvl 69? Can u tell me ur opinions plz =(

Old 09-25-2008, 08:03 PM   #2
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
There's no point saving quests, you just grind the same amount anyway, just convention though to exclusively do repeatables in the levels you have them.

There's a lot of quests until 69 so you might want to save a quest or two from 67-68 for it. Look at the Wiki for quest info.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:19 PM   #3
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
I did not save mine. I used it. However, I was told I should have saved it for level 72.

But meh.... It is really up to you in the end. It gives a LOT of exp that will help get you to the higher levels faster. Me personally, once I hit 49, 59, 69, the anticipation alone helps me to keep going and get the next level, so I rarely save quests to help me get through the grind part of those levels.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72

Last edited by Spirit; 09-25-2008 at 10:59 PM.. Reason: typos
Old 09-25-2008, 10:39 PM   #4
DarkteK
Honeying

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: DarkteK
Current Level: 6x
Server: BIJOU
DarkteK is on a distinguished road
Ohh ok thx for the advice guys XD

Old 09-25-2008, 11:09 PM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i saved my bat quest for level 69...

simply coz you can get exp faster and easier from KQ (more % per spider KQ) at lower level...

and you get more exp from each orc in abyss at level 64, than it is at lvl 69..

(exp diminish from the same mobs, and you need more EXP for next level)

This is why I think saving quest DOES help... during each 10 level bracket, you fight pretty much the same mob... KQ and Abyss.

At level 64 say you get 600exp per mob, at lvl 69 you only get 550exp per mob, and you probably dont kill much faster. Hence u take longer to get the same amount of exp... That's my theory anyway

from memory... the normal level 69 quest + the 6mil quest leveled me to 70 instantly. (level 67 doesnt have any repeatables, and lvl 68 is the ugly lizardman mud quest, so u'll probably be sick of slow grinding by lvl 69)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-26-2008, 04:12 AM   #6
Samson007
Blue Crab

Skee Ball Champion!Tournaments Won: 21

In-Game Name: Samson007
Current Level: 85
Server: Apoline
Samson007 is on a distinguished road
Im in the same situation. I am currently level 64. I have completed that quest, 6.5 million exp. It would level me to 65 and get me to about 50% to 66.

I have been told to save it but screw that. I am going to use it maybe a mil before level 65. Then do 1 or 2 L65 quests, and get 66 all in the same day. Then.........lots of grinding to 70 I guess =/
Old 09-26-2008, 04:14 AM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i guess you've still got abyss.. which isnt too bad...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-26-2008, 04:27 AM   #8
Samson007
Blue Crab

Skee Ball Champion!Tournaments Won: 21

In-Game Name: Samson007
Current Level: 85
Server: Apoline
Samson007 is on a distinguished road
For the sake of solo grinding. Do you think the abyss would be better than the stuff in LoT?

The stuff in the abyss, while really easy.......is like 1.4k exp per kill for me. Dungeon Orc Captains are like 4.7k exp per kill and they aren't that hard.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:30 AM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

I'm a cleric, so solo anything isnt good for me LOL!

if u dont mind the stone burning, the LoT is probably fine.. but things there hit a lot harder... but that might just depends on your class and built.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-26-2008, 02:27 PM   #10
Osiris
Phinofly

Mario Kart Xtreme Champion!Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: 0siris
Current Level: 7x
Server: [Bijou]
Osiris is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Samson007 View Post
For the sake of solo grinding. Do you think the abyss would be better than the stuff in LoT?

The stuff in the abyss, while really easy.......is like 1.4k exp per kill for me. Dungeon Orc Captains are like 4.7k exp per kill and they aren't that hard.
We actually tried that before, but it's not as good experience in a party at least. Might be different when your soloing though. The problem wasn't the experience, yes you do get more experience, but the enemies didn't spawn fast enough for it to be better than the abyss since the spawn rate/amount of enemies is a lot greater in the abyss.

Bijou
Paladin lvl 7x - 0siris
Closed Thread