Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 07:15 PM   #1
DrHeroGod
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: HeroGod
Current Level: 20
Server: Epith
DrHeroGod is on a distinguished road
cleircs HAVE RIGHTS TOO (Continued from cleirc section)

DrHeroGod
Hero Slime

YOU SHOULD KNOW YOUR CLEARK RIGHTS click here
I just would like to point out the under appreciation and abuse towards clearks.

We've all been in KQ's and people are... (&%*$) at us and general rudness. but one thing most people dont get is we dont HAVE to heal We DONT have to rez and We dont have to cope with this.

one more point is when a cleark is healing WERE GONA HEAL OURSELFS BEFORE U!

Sign here if this has happend to you

DrHeroGod
View Public Profile
Send a private message to DrHeroGod
Find More Posts by DrHeroGod
Add DrHeroGod to Your Buddy List

Today, 02:33 PM #2
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva

Clerks? :3 lol Just teasing. I think you mean..Clerics. Um, I think this should really be in all the rage, since it appears to be more of a rant than anything.

Also, speaking from the point of a cleric, if you're trying to keep somebody alive, use hp stones on yourself if you happen to get aggro'd. If its really bad, invinc yourself or them and continue the process. Nawt dat hard rly.

"A sword wields no power unless the hand that holds it wields courage."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva
GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

O-mie
View Public Profile
Send a private message to O-mie
Visit O-mie's homepage!
Find More Posts by O-mie
Add O-mie to Your Buddy List

Today, 02:36 PM #3
DrHeroGod
Hero Slime

About the cleark w/e fast typing. But using Hp stones gets to be a pain there 30c ea for me adn i can only hold 15... besides I wont heal any one who swears at me.

DrHeroGod
View Public Profile

Today, 02:40 PM #4
oOAnubisOo
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: oOAnubisOo
Current Level: 4x
Server: Apoline

That is true we don't *have* to heal, but when you join a KQ it's kinda of our duty to do so. However, it's the first priority to heal your party and make sure your not attracting any unwanted mobs. If a party member is being rude because your trying to bash and your fighter or mage is dieing due to your lack of attention then the cussing is prolly called for. Then when a boss is being teams by multiple parties I try to find the tank and assist heal. And Rez when ever possible. You only get a couple of ports in a KQ, it's best not to make others use them.

I heal party first priorty, I attack second priorty, I hp stone myself third.

I hate to say it but if you run around acting like people owe you, you will have a very lonely existence on Fiesta. I have quit many a party because I was a second cleric and the Highest lvl one +9 at that, only to find myself healing a low lvl one who wants to bash and not heal. Lame

I also just realized you are also just starting out, You will find that your ability to heal everyone and take care of yourself will get easier. It sucks when people die, but it happens. We have all lured to many mobs at one time or another only to be wiped out in the Chaos. Practice makes perfect. They will learn to keep a level head when they die, When they find you are doing your absolute best to keep them alive and have their best interest in mind also.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by oOAnubisOo : Today at 02:46 PM.

oOAnubisOo
View Public Profile
Send a private message to oOAnubisOo
Send email to oOAnubisOo
Find More Posts by oOAnubisOo
Add oOAnubisOo to Your Buddy List

Today, 02:42 PM #5
fullback
Banned

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 48

Originally Posted by DrHeroGod
About the cleark w/e fast typing. But using Hp stones gets to be a pain there 30c ea for me adn i can only hold 15... besides I wont heal any one who swears at me.

only 15? What level are you?

fullback
View Public Profile
Send a private message to fullback
Send email to fullback
Find More Posts by fullback
Add fullback to Your Buddy List

Today, 03:06 PM #6
DrHeroGod
Hero Slime

Im lvl 20 but it wont let me buy more than 15 i can hold 36 SP stones but only 15 hp stones. And with the person above I beleive we should do are dutie in Kqs and that we should not try and tank. But there was one mage trying to front line verything and after 6 rez's I just left him because he was causing me to lose the rest of the group.

DrHeroGod
View Public Profile

Today, 03:08 PM #7
DrHeroGod
Hero Slime

I'm not saying people owe me anything for rezzing. I just wont do It if they say hey Cleric Hurry up Da**it. I dont want anythign for heals it's hwat im there for. It's just i've seen alot of clerics switch to other types of players just because every one expects them to ALWAYS heal and rez even outside KQ's

DrHeroGod
View Public Profile

Today, 03:13 PM #8
DrHeroGod
Hero Slime

**Note**

Im moving this form to all in the rage
Old 04-27-2008, 07:49 PM   #2
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Respect is earned, not given just because someone rolled a particular class.

If other people are just immature however, there is always a Block button.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:08 PM   #3
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Why do you call clerics "clearks?

I'm a cleric, and usually no one bashes me, cause I do my job pretty well, and revive people when neccesarry, even those those outside my party. Just do your job well, and you shouldn't get bashed on... usually. Even if I still get bashed after that, I just tell them to go screw themselves and heal on their own.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:19 PM   #4
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Wow you copypasta'd the whole page...

and this argument looks like it should be on the main forums...

not very well put together.

Either way...

I don't heal myself before other people.

I heal them becuase I know that they can't stone/pot fast enough to keep themselves alive 6x BG AoE style. Not in a room like I0, or D8.

When you have 30~40 guys hitting like 50's nonstop... it's a lotta HP going down, and if I pull aggro on like 10 or something, then I'll hit HP stone. If not then I'll hit HP pot.

You're lvl 20 guy... wait a little more, then you'll see how it goes :3

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 04-27-2008, 08:51 PM   #5
A_Forever
:w

Its hard to read this...
Old 04-27-2008, 08:55 PM   #6
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
that's why i didnt read it

Thanks Loveless!
Old 04-28-2008, 04:05 AM   #7
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Clerics have the right to not heal. Yes that's right. Fighters have the right to not tank either. Mages and archers have the right to not do any damage. So let's sit back and twiddle our thumbs while we wait for the KQ to magically finish by itself, shall we?

I understand how frustrating it is when other people bag you out for not doing a good job when you are trying (provided that you are really trying). However, it doesn't always help if you put yourself as top priority for healing. It's like fighters caring too much for themselves, and won't dare to tank cos they are afraid to die.

Like everyone says, use a HP stone/potion on yourself if things are hectic. Stand back and heal. If you use up all 15 hp stones then it probably means that you're standing in spots you're not supposed to be standing.

Of course, there are a lot of situations where you can't help it, e.g. not enough tanks to tank for you, too little people in KQ, etc.

However, in most situations, if your party's health are going down a lot, then you stand back and heal. You stand back to avoid the mobs, so you don't have to stone if you get hit. If you run up the front attacking all the mobs, of course the mobs will attack you, and of course your health will go down and need healing. It is best to stand back if you can. I usually stand back myself when there are a lack of clerics because there won't be many healers and it won't really help if I run up to the front and die myself either.

When you get the grasp of how to use your healing skills/combos properly, it'll be a lot easier and less frustrating. It just takes a while to get used to, I suppose.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:58 AM   #8
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by DrHeroGod View Post
We've all been in KQ's and people are... (&%*$) at us and general rudness. but one thing most people dont get is we dont HAVE to heal We DONT have to rez and We dont have to cope with this.

one more point is when a cleark is healing WERE GONA HEAL OURSELFS BEFORE U!
No you dont have to heal us.

But, your attitude is what turns a relatively successful KQ into a difficult one on the verge of failure.

If you heal yourself over a tank, tanking say 40+ monsters in Spider Assault, or the tanker of the King Kong Phino with mara and marlone on them, then they are going to die. Regardless if they have [+9] armour or not. I suppose they could survive with 5000+ HP and a 100K hp potion.

But, thats not the point. Putting yourself before the welfare of the king quest is what results on those 40 monsters chasing around mages, or the king kong phino and the mental family getting loose. When they are loose, the King quest literally falls apart.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:32 PM   #9
Ringetsu
Phino

In-Game Name: Ringetsu
Current Level: 79
Server: Apoline
Ringetsu is on a distinguished road
True, you don't have to heal me and I don't demand you to, then I will just find another party. Because if you can't keep me alive and puts yourself before the party's welfare and let all of us die then there is no point of partying you unless you're my close friend or is very nice. And usually I burn my pots and stones like crazy to help clerics because I know I'm "squishy."

Mages can't help it but to draw aggro since the tanker's mock never works on 30+ mobs at same time. I draw aggro all the time, every single pull actually, and my hp always goes down to nearly 0 but I still do my job because the party expects me to.

You'll just have to deal with it because at higher level, you will face more of this situation, especially with the DD pulling ALL of the mob onto themselves whether on purpose or not. Btw I go through more than 100s a day just for stones and pots alone and not counting the T3 scrolls that I have to spend.

Gimme food!!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 01:41 PM   #10
Kaidela
Bored Fox

In-Game Name: Aleese | Victoire | Kaidela | Rilynn
Current Level: 87 | 70 | 60 | 35
Kaidela has a spectacular aura aboutKaidela has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Kaidela Send a message via MSN to Kaidela
Okay, I understand getting irritated by the constant "HEAL"s, "buff plz"s, and "REV ME HEY REV ME PLZ"s, but as a cleric, your job is to heal. If you don't, people will complain.
Closed Thread