Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 07:09 AM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Rant of the Week

I'm stuck at 69... no quests and no real motivation to grind like mad. So I decide to join KQ. Epith was never a strong server in terms of knowing class roles in KQs. That I understood but... you sort of think that once a player gets to the higher levels it's quite impossible for you to not know how to use skills.

I may be the highest leveled tanker in the KQ but... I cannot possibly be the only person with Mock. With the new AoE cooldown for Archers they pull aggro like mad. My Mock can't keep up with the 3rd wave of mobs due to cooldown... so the mobs all go to either the Mage or Archer. What the hell are you other Fighters doing?! You cannot possibly die in this KQ, I was able to tank when I was 60 why can't you?! On top of that you are holding a friggin' shield for goodness sake. So many Fighters should just stay using an Axe to deal more damage or just quit. I know that 1H Fighters have crappy damage... so our best option is to keep mobs off the DDs.

Then there's the Mage who only uses Nova. That's not your only AoE. I know it isn't. If you don't want a group of mobs at you... then at least shoot at ONE monster! ONE! That's all I ask. Preferably the one I'm attacking if you're so afraid of dying in a place where you don't lose exp and have 5 damn hearts at your disposal.

... Now comes the worst part. Great Spider. The tank and myself can only keep so many mobs in check. There was 2-3 other Fighters who could've helped but no... they're poking at the GS with their sword. On top of that the people who do get chased run like headless chickens and no longer helps to heal the tank. There's a reason why we say you have to hug the spiders. It's so I don't have to run to you to Mock while dragging 50 bajillion more behind me which will probably detach and kill you anyway! Argh.

Needless to say we did succeed but more than half the people seriously didn't deserve their reward. D< That is the end of another KQ rant.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:45 AM   #2
Ethelinde
Skeleton Archer

In-Game Name: ???
Current Level: 105
Server: A Server With Slimes In It
Ethelinde is on a distinguished road
Lolz. thanks for the rant, you said what I've wanted to say about this KQ. Except this is no longer a problem for me since I think I'm going to be stuck at 68 permanently.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:36 AM   #3
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
=.=

I was duo-ing with a Fighter in Marlone's Hideout today--pretty good fighter. Knew when to stone. But... argh... *headdesk* Just didn't not understand the fact that if he wants to get healed, he has to make sure I stay alive. >_< Also didn't understand the fact Sneering Kick was his friend. I kept wanting him to Sneer Kick a monster away from the pack and he told me he didn't have SP.

._.

So he ran headfirst into 3 Marlone Fighters and I had to spam heal crazy to keep him alive only to have 2 of them detach onto me.

Now I think I'm a decent cleric. :3 But! I couldn't stone/pot fast enough and I haven't figured out how to keep everyone alive when something is attacking me. (I can only handle one set of health bars and mine's too far away from the rest of the party's... o-o)

Later, I was partied with 4 other fighters and we were attacking King Marlone and all of them had to go fight Marlone. >.> None of them mocked, so of course, the Marlone Fighters guarding King Marlone decided to come over and wipe the floor with my ass. -.-
Old 07-11-2008, 10:24 AM   #4
Sero
Jizz King

In-Game Name: SerodinSliver | GoldenMirrodin | DarkMirrodin |
Current Level: 90 | 55 | 74
Server: Teva
Sero has a spectacular aura aboutSero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Sero Send a message via Yahoo to Sero
@ OP ~ that happens in Teva too Love, A LOT... >_<

take me above your light
carry me through the night
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Ugh...Serodin is on a roll...

Note to self: Nevar EVAR get Serodin talking about umm, sticks with sacks.
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Another note for handling Sero: do not get him started about moms.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I agree with Blaaaahs. Serodin cracks me up.

Oh and for the record, I am weird.
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Serodin is my hot, hot, sex~ ^.~
hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Old 07-11-2008, 10:39 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL!!!!!!!!! Ralath you actually made me laugh... 4 fighters and NONE kept aggro...

Cleric Heal aggro FTW LOL

I found AOE abyss was the fastest way to lvl... if u've got a mage and it should be sweet...

and lvl 68.... MUD!! and... MORE MUD!!!

do the mud quest till you can dream about lizardman =D

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-11-2008, 01:35 PM   #6
Loveless
Super Moderator

I mean... I know that Fighters are the no brains all brawn type but... the player controlling it doesn't have to be the same. Actually, you can't be. So there is a downside to leveling too fast. They forgot to buy their skills? I don't know.

I had to mention several times through the KQ for the other Fighters to Mock. I mean for once there was more than enough Clerics in the KQ.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:53 PM   #7
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Oh man, when wil people ever learn! I will never be able to kill GS!!! Fighters need to learn we need to work together on Teva. Not just decide your gonna SOLO GS >.>

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 07-11-2008, 01:56 PM   #8
Sero
Jizz King

In-Game Name: SerodinSliver | GoldenMirrodin | DarkMirrodin |
Current Level: 90 | 55 | 74
Sero has a spectacular aura aboutSero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Sero Send a message via Yahoo to Sero
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
LOL!!!!!!!!! Ralath you actually made me laugh... 4 fighters and NONE kept aggro...

Cleric Heal aggro FTW LOL

I found AOE abyss was the fastest way to lvl... if u've got a mage and it should be sweet...

and lvl 68.... MUD!! and... MORE MUD!!!

do the mud quest till you can dream about lizardman =D
OMG I just noticed!!! The 971k quest is repeatable 8D will it still give the same amount of exp/silver after repeating? And same requirements? 70 lizard kills and 20 drops XD

And will this still be repeatable at level 69? :3

take me above your light
carry me through the night
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Ugh...Serodin is on a roll...

Note to self: Nevar EVAR get Serodin talking about umm, sticks with sacks.
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Another note for handling Sero: do not get him started about moms.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I agree with Blaaaahs. Serodin cracks me up.

Oh and for the record, I am weird.
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Serodin is my hot, hot, sex~ ^.~
hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Old 07-11-2008, 03:28 PM   #9
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Quest is a pain.

Prepare yourself.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:15 PM   #10
Loveless
Super Moderator

No, the Lizardmen quest is non-repeateable after you level. But save it for later and it'll help you out for sure.

@Zwivix: I'm glad nobody has suggested soloing GS. Cause that would be... chaotic. Then again I do end up "soloing" after midway point cause my party (and usually the rest of the KQ) are wiped out by those baby minions. You'll also see that my t3 pot and stone shortcut is worn out.
Closed Thread