Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 10:31 PM   #1
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Ghost Bustah Event

Ok I was in Burning Hill with Enrei when a big announcement appears, something about if we kill ghosts we get good stuff. Then suddenly my PC dies. So i get it workin againa nd figure ive missed it, so i go to elderine and i just have a little walk around because i was bored and i went to the arena and it was full fo people dancing so they told me that the event was about to ahppen there. so about an hour later this happens:

When you kill the ghosts you may get some good drops but they become available to everyone very quickly, so when i got lucky enough to get a kill a Honeying appeared and i was about to grab it but then it became available for all and someone else grabbed it and i ended up Grabbing a Lucky xir[1]

So no Pet for me -Cries-
Old 10-27-2007, 10:48 PM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
It was kinda crazy.. it would've lagged like hell for most other computers.. i hung out and killed a few ghost.. but all they dropped was dim dust for me.. how boring XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-27-2007, 10:54 PM   #3
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

He then came to Uruga and started spawning a lot of ghost knights or something in town, which killed a lot of people who complained about their exp, so he kept auto-killing everything over and over making it hard to level and apparently left all the things there because people were complaining about their exp haha... *head desk* Made it hard to level when all the orcs were keeling over dead. >_>

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 10-27-2007, 11:03 PM   #4
chuchumilk
Imp

In-Game Name: dodgy
Current Level: 17
Server: teva
chuchumilk is on a distinguished road
ohmygosh i miss it... i dunno when that event happened maybe i was on school at that time. So what drops does the events give guys? >.<
Old 10-27-2007, 11:06 PM   #5
Enrei
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Enrei
Current Level: 3x
Enrei is on a distinguished road
This happens right after I partied with Ichigo, I was tired and took a nap and came back and missed the event. Well even though I did miss it, I don't think I could handle all that lag..
Old 10-28-2007, 08:54 AM   #6
Kaleidoscope
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Kaelel/Adapt
Current Level: 25/40
Kaleidoscope is on a distinguished road
xD Oh god the lag was terrible! A slime dropped from one of the ghosts I was beating but the lag was so bad I couldn't pick it up in time and someone else got it. xD;

(I just noticed you can see me complaining about the lag in Hessah's screenie.) xD

I went over to the corner by Guard Nus while everyone was still in the arena and hit-and-run'd with a few guildies until everyone discovered them spawning there and came crowding. xD It was fun~ Hectic and unrewarding except for dim dusts but still fun. xD
Old 10-28-2007, 08:58 AM   #7
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
I Almost got Mini Honeying TT.TT Now im Petless
Old 10-28-2007, 09:03 AM   #8
Kaleidoscope
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Kaelel/Adapt
Current Level: 25/40
Kaleidoscope is on a distinguished road
I already have a honeying, so I can't complain but. xD: Would have been nice to make a quick 50s and be able to keep on saving for level 40 stuff.

Only consolation is that with the amount of people selling them directly after an event at least you can get them at a lower price? xD