Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 11:26 PM   #1
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
Server: Teva
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
How do you start decomposition?

I made a decomper, but I don't have the patience to mine or farm copper ore or common mushrooms? And I can't find anyone that sells those... Did you guys who made decompers actually mine or farmed the ore or mushrooms? Or did you buy the materials for it?

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Old 11-25-2008, 11:28 PM   #2
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
I'm pretty sure they would farm for it in the beggining, not sure tho.
Old 11-25-2008, 11:29 PM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Me too.. I got up to about 100 or so and I got bored.. plus inventory space is a problem. Dx
Old 11-25-2008, 11:43 PM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Use decomp in conjunction with another skill. I saved every single piece of t2 mats possible to decomp later. And yes, I farmed tons of saps and mushrooms. If you're over 45(?) you can go into VT where there is the path of sap trees and mushroom field... you can easily get several stacks.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:02 AM   #5
Miriamele
Boar

In-Game Name: Miriamele, Mooncalf
Current Level: 86, 5x
Server: Epith
Miriamele is on a distinguished road
I have decomp on one of my alts.

I used my main to go in and farm for mushrooms in MT. There's a spot at the bottom-left corner of that hill with the X (if you look on the map) that has several without fail. This is best done when you don't aggro any of the monsters. Once you get a bunch, do decomp and comp and keep on going until you have all t1 (and maybe SBL decomp) unlocked. Then it's just a matter of decomping whatever drops you get as drops.

Someone I know also had at least 10-20 stacks of t2 mats in his storage for some reason so I offered to decomp them for him so he could make scrolls and stones... easily got 1500 from just doing decomp for him.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:25 AM   #6
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
If you're high level enough, the woods that spawn near the GC gate in VT are a great source of T2 sap.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:39 AM   #7
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Mining is very time consuming. But you can easily comp/decomp ores until you run out.

I personally used Sap because you get it in quantities more than 1. But you can't comp/decomp it until later.

I think I built up my Comp up to Sap and then I just did Sap nonstop. And now I do Broken Bones since those things tend to be useless.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:11 AM   #8
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
Common Mushrooms <-> Spoiled Mushrooms was what Hessah suggested when I had my comp/decomp at 100 each. It worked great for me. I'll try Saps, as well.

-------------------------------------------------
Old 11-26-2008, 02:35 PM   #9
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
Silent Wizard is a comp/decomper. He got his start in the Echo Cave doing massive amounts of mining and processing. Your main problem will be acquiring the considerable number of t1 alc stones you need before you can become a usefull decomper around 6500 points.

gtg more to follow

kk

you will need about 13000 stones purchased with fame or by vending. because I had little capital I made and worked 2 alts to lev 28 and used their mats and fame to buy stones. Buying mats from the npc is expensive.

I was then lucky to fall in with a group that was interested in developing production skills and they would bring me mats and stones for decomp which really helped.

Decomp is a powerful and usefull skill and now supports Doylen in her scroll and stone making and Blue Violet in her potion making. The Wiz now has almost 400k decomp points. That may give you an idea how useful decomp has been. He also helps his guildies.

Comp is not so useful but I encourage you to develop your decomp.

1 chewy meat decomps to 55 tough meat and 1 magic xstal hq decomps to 42 lq for example. In this way I was able to make butt loads of t1 pots to get Blues potion and Doylens scroll points up quickly.

Last edited by Silent Wizard; 11-26-2008 at 09:30 PM..
Closed Thread