Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-17-2010, 01:54 PM   #1
HalosPrince
Slime

HalosPrince is on a distinguished road
Permanent Items Idea for the Makers

I would so like to buy so much of the stuff they sell on Fiesta. My problem is it takes a cube space in my storage. Even with the additional storage you still fill up so fast in your personal inventory. I think that there should be an extra personal storage space that pertains to only your personal permanent items that they can be placed into this box so you can use them when you want. I have neglected buying several items because I am not going to have a whole box filled with just personal permanent items. Fiesta could make a lot more money if they allowed us a place to store these items. Tell me what you think!
HalosPrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:41 PM   #2
MissusDolly
Speedy Slime

MissusDolly is on a distinguished road
It would be interesting, but that would require a slight graphical change to the inventory pop-up window which in turn OOS would have to create and they are pretty epically slow at getting certain things done.

Still would be a nice feature especially for those premium items that can't go in your storage and are cluttering your inventory.
MissusDolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:23 PM   #3
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by HalosPrince View Post
I would so like to buy so much of the stuff they sell on Fiesta. My problem is it takes a cube space in my storage. Even with the additional storage you still fill up so fast in your personal inventory. I think that there should be an extra personal storage space that pertains to only your personal permanent items that they can be placed into this box so you can use them when you want. I have neglected buying several items because I am not going to have a whole box filled with just personal permanent items. Fiesta could make a lot more money if they allowed us a place to store these items. Tell me what you think!
I've highlighted all the important parts, so the reply shouldn't take too long.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.

Last edited by Belaslav; 12-17-2010 at 05:25 PM..
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:33 PM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Heh, this has been suggested ten times over since the initial release of even regular cash shop costumes.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:22 AM   #5
Fleurette
Crab

In-Game Name: Fleurette
Current Level: 107 <3
Server: Apoline
Fleurette is on a distinguished road
lol yeah there are loads of threads like this Maybe sometime after archer rebalancing..

Fleurette

107 Guardian <3
Capping
Apoline
Fleurette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:09 AM   #6
Harry
Speedy Slime

Harry is on a distinguished road
Yeah i have plenty of them too,even if i have iron case,almost all my invenory is full.i have just only 1 bag free space on my inventory.So yeah i think OS must put an extra bag of those items,so we will have more free space.

Last edited by Harry; 12-18-2010 at 03:17 AM..
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:29 PM   #7
AkaRoze
Speedy Slime

AkaRoze is on a distinguished road
Seems logical to me. I mean once you have a bunch of scrolls, pots, quest items, perm items taking up your inventory, you can only have a hand full of spots to collect mats.

Micro manageing what you pick up due to very limited space is a pain, especially in grinding parties. If not more room to keep sc items seperately, i think they should introduce a filter to auto-pick up so you can set it to prioritise "scroll mats" or whatever.
AkaRoze is offline   Reply With Quote