Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 01:44 AM   #1
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
2 things...

One...

I hate it when people fight right next to me or my party, then get pissed if you accidentally attack their mob or my aoe hits it. I am not looking at their names and who is attacking what, I am looking at where the group is going and where to aoe. I'm a mage... I aoe... area of effect... my aoe's hit the mobs within the circle and right outside it. DO NOT get pissed off at me because you decide to kill a mob right smack next to mine.

This is one reason why people claim spots... so stuff like that doesn't happen.

Two...

I hate auto looters. When doing Kidmons in BR, usually someone needs drops, so most parties just set it to free allocation, and I swear, am I the only considerate person here??? I mean seriously. What makes you think you're the only one that wants/needs the drops. And they're ninjas at it too! They don't even let the drops sit for a little bit, the minute something drops, its gone, its all gone. I can't stand near the mob because kart miners have aoe attacks. So by time I can run up to the mob, its all gone.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:47 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Two...

And they're ninjas at it too! They don't even let the drops sit for a little bit, the minute something drops, its gone, its all gone. I can't stand near the mob because kart miners have aoe attacks. So by time I can run up to the mob, its all gone.
Cant comment on the AOE coz i dont have one >.>

But OMG! Looters! I hate them too.. was doing Mud quest with kev, and people beg for parties...

you add them... and they loot everything! Hello! You join MY party... be a bit more considerate and not just steal everything! I absolutely hate them!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-06-2008, 01:50 AM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
But Hessah, it's your party so... right-click > Ban party member xD

I had that happen... and as soon as I realize it.... it's -spam pickup key- they usually learn after I do that. Good to have a fast computer in these cases to teach a lesson. :3
Old 10-06-2008, 04:05 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
if i ban them then they'll steal our lizardman and we have less chance of getting Mud... ;~;

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-16-2008, 02:47 AM   #5
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
Ughhh auto looters? Blekh. I don't have the problem as much for quests because it is only "Pick-able" by one person doing that quest, then if the item drops again it is only "Pick-able" by a different person doing the quest; so unless you're like AFK or somethin', wouldn't be that big of a problem. The auto looters I hate is when something rare drops -_- *Swooosh!!!* and they grab it, try to ask for it, they turn to vicious animals and start barking XD
Old 10-17-2008, 09:48 PM   #6
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
For lizard parties what me and some of my friends do is everyone takes turn picking up all the muds. Until everyone has 19 then we take turns getting the last one. We can get a full party done with the quest in 30-45min(if were lucky).

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 10-18-2008, 12:56 AM   #7
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
I told someone not to loot like that in BR when we were grinding because I needed a quest item, so I left it on free.

Didn't stop them from just rushing to pick everything up.

Right-click > Seq Allocation.

Then they asked me to turn it back to free because they have quest items...

I was like, "If you want your quest item, then let me know when to put it on free... until then, everyone else is getting some drops."

That still didn't stop them from spamming the pick up button.

I got another 2 Safety Helmets and 3 picks from that person's quest, because they obviously didn't care and just picked up everything.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 10-18-2008, 01:25 AM   #8
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I think 8x people are getting greedy and desperate =/ Maybe they do it in case a green drops? But yeah.. I still can't process it in my brain.

Who the heck spams the pick up item icon after each kill, thinking "I need money" or "I need this mat" and doesn't stop to think just maybe the people in their party does too? Since I'm a mage and I don't have as many stones, I can easily earn more than I spend on stones, but commonly when I was killing kidmons, I was spending more than I was earning. But still, I rely on drops to get a small but steady flow of money into my bank so I can buy greens.
Old 10-18-2008, 03:07 PM   #9
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I think 8x people are getting greedy and desperate =/ Maybe they do it in case a green drops? But yeah.. I still can't process it in my brain.

Who the heck spams the pick up item icon after each kill, thinking "I need money" or "I need this mat" and doesn't stop to think just maybe the people in their party does too? Since I'm a mage and I don't have as many stones, I can easily earn more than I spend on stones, but commonly when I was killing kidmons, I was spending more than I was earning. But still, I rely on drops to get a small but steady flow of money into my bank so I can buy greens.
That's just the problem, we're not getting enough money like we're used to getting sitting at cap.

We would hardly spend money, and just farm KKP all day long for mats and things, and now we're grinding again which costs money...

The problem is that some people can't see past their own faces, and have to think they're the only ones that need what little does drop.

When they fix BR, and get the T4 stuff dropping normally as well as the EVA thing... then people I hope will stop being so greedy. =.=

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 10-18-2008, 08:39 PM   #10
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Ninjas ftl.
There a pain in any game.
People did that for spores and it was so annoying thats
why i mainly got rika to help me with it xD.
Closed Thread