Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 11:14 AM   #1
Melissa27
Ratman

In-Game Name: Melissa27
Current Level: 88
Server: Teva
Melissa27 will become famous soon enough
is THIS against the rules?

abyssmal cave. level 20-29 one. i get in there and i'm being attacked right away (i'm standing next to the guard when you first enter - that area). whatever, it's PvP area and i do understand that that stuff happens in there. well, i tried to attack the person back, and i died...... they were stronger, good for them.

so since i died, i'm back standing next to the guard, with half HP (of course), so i went into a house in the corner behind that tent, away from everyone. i was attacked while resting to get my HP up and i died. that happened 4 times in a row. finally i got upset and asked if they could stop attacking me and they didn't. then i said i was resting and to not attack while resting.... that's like being unarmed and stuff. STILL BEING ATTACKED. this went on for a good 12 minutes before i could get out of there

i felt harassed. yes, i know it's a PvP place and all that, which is fine...... but kick somene's butt like twice, three times, show that you're strong and move on. i was RESTING to get my HP up..........

anything i can do about this..................... or just let it go??
Level 90
Templar_Knights Guild
Married Ra77modeus on 10/15/08

Mellers27
WizMage
Level 71
Templar_Knights Guild

Old 08-21-2008, 11:22 AM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Next time it happens, screen everything, the chat, the characters attacking you (make sure you don't edit the screens in any way, not even crop), and then report it to Fiesta_Help on the forums. Make sure you screen yourself asking them to stop as well.

It is harassment even if it's a PvP area, especially when you have asked them to stop.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:22 AM   #3
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Yeah, can't do anything about that =/

It may be rude but it is a free PvP area. So long as it isn't real harassment (persistent comments, whispers, training etc.) which you can all screen and report, there's not much to do.

^there was something like this on the officials before. They said that as long as it isn't too out of hand, that they won't intervene.

Last edited by Ivramire; 08-21-2008 at 11:25 AM..
Old 08-21-2008, 11:24 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
Yeah, can't do anything about that =/

It may be rude but it is a free PvP area.
I thought it's still considered as harassment, like the guild wars. D:

But anyway, I guess it doesn't hurt to try. But normally I'd just ignore and go do something else and come back later. D:
Old 08-21-2008, 11:26 AM   #5
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I don't really think this counts under serious harassment. It IS a PvP area - PvPers should be expected, and there are a lot of people who take PvP seriously and wouldn't stop even if you said that you didn't want to be killed. If you're getting verbal harassment as well, maybe you should report.

Also, if there were complaints from others or posts on the official forums about harassment from the same person/people, you could also try reporting~ o-o

{ enraya ! }
Old 08-21-2008, 11:35 AM   #6
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
I get teamed on constantly while i am soloing.
So dare comes on his fighter and sometimes sepi
on his cleric but if your having problems in there pm me.
cuz me and dare basically run it. If u want proof i have SS ; )
Old 08-21-2008, 02:09 PM   #7
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
There are a lot of strange people that you can run into in the Abyss. A certain cleric refused to party me because I had a female character. Yep.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:13 PM   #8
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
Ah, 20-29 Abyss...

Good times, good times...

Yep, many people are like that in the abyss, not in the 30-39 Abyss though because that never happens to me...

Yeah, I hate the people fighting there, I mean you're not getting any exp from killing people so why do that? Yeah, I've had some problems... I've had some good times though, like I remembering partying with a level 31 archer. Yes, level 31 cleric in the 20-29 Abyss, that person was grinding even after level 30 in the abyss... Yeah, the people in 20-29 Abyss are really bad. One of my friends just quit the Abyss and went to other maps.

Also, if you want to level fast, you should duo with a mage, while you keep healing the mage. I leveled pretty fast when I do that. Just hope you get a smart mage though.

Also remember sometimes you're walking past a mage that has a bunch of mobs, and they somehow attack you without you noticing it. Just keep moving because that's AOE and they hit you by accident.

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Old 08-22-2008, 12:15 AM   #9
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Then, of course, there are the jackass mages that will remove a buff just because they're jackasses, then run away. My memory is long, and my vengence cold.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:24 AM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
my GUESS is that you can report them for harrassing you by preventing you from leaving the map...

but not for killing you... as PVP rules are almost non-existant in abyss... but if they refused to let you leave... i should imagine that's harrassment... the only thing u can do is screen them and see if Fiesta_Help will do anything about it...

Chances are they wont do anything unless they received 3-4 reports about the same person...

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
Then, of course, there are the jackass mages that will remove a buff just because they're jackasses, then run away. My memory is long, and my vengence cold.
Yeah i was happily soloing in 3x abyss.. and this mage came and purge my scroll... "to test my new skill"... i got so mad i told him off and left

lucky i didnt hv a T3 scroll on... but i freak now each time a mage comes closer to me...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread