Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 01-16-2008, 03:42 AM   #1
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
[Outspark] Old Press Release

Quote:
FIESTA OPENS ITS DOORS TO GAMERS
Vibrant Online Fantasy MMORPG Available Free of Charge from Outspark; Players are Invited to Visit the Official Fiesta Store to Enhance their Game Experience.

SAN FRANCISCO - November 7, 2007 - Outspark, a new unique publisher and operator of free online community games, today announced the commercial premiere of Fiesta, a vibrant massively multiplayer role-playing game that is easy to pick up and play. Supporting the game is the opening of the official Fiesta Store, where players can purchase a variety of premium items designed to enhance their gaming experience.

The availability of Fiesta commemorates a special occasion for Outspark, as the game is the first from a company focused on building a distinct "virtual playground" filled with games for players of all ages and experience levels. Completely free to download and play, Fiesta can be found at http://fiesta.outspark.com.

Set in the animated and colorful world of Isya, Fiesta offers players plenty of adventure and opportunities for camaraderie. Create a character based on one of four different classes, battle exotic beasts, craft scrolls and potions and come face to face with thousands of fellow players.

In addition to dynamic daily events, dedicated Game Masters and an active community of players, Fiesta now features a store where players can purchase premium items to upgrade, customize and enhance the gameplay experience.

Some of the items now available for purchase include:

* Consumable potions to temporarily increase stats like health and spirit points
* Mounts: players can move faster atop steeds including wooden and iron horses
* Pets: small companions including mini Phinos and Boogys that sit on a player's shoulder and boost their stats
* Mini Houses: regenerate health and spirit points or even sell items in a stylish Rabbit or Windmill House
* New clothing and item packages offering a variety of useful goodies

In addition to Fiesta's uniquely crafted virtual world, interactive community, regular events and accessible Game Masters, the game features a Player-vs-Player (PvP) battle zone and guild functionality. Other features in development include marriage capability and a master and apprentice system. Join Fiesta and experience an engaging story filled with mythical creatures, enigmatic enemies and a cast of memorable characters.

Fiesta was developed by Korea's Ons On Soft for the PC. For more information and to become a part of the Fiesta community, visit http://fiesta.outspark.com

About Outspark
Outspark's headquarters are in San Francisco, CA, with subsidiary office in Seoul, Korea. The company is a unique publisher and operator of free online community games. Outspark's global reach enables it to select the most compelling social games from around the world to create the next generation of online entertainment. Backed by Altos Ventures and DCM, Outspark games cross multiple genres including role playing, puzzles and sports. For more information visit http://www.outspark.com.
<.< Is this the announcement we've all been waiting for? Note the date.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 03:46 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LIARS! LIARS!

ok so "Outspark, a new unique publisher and operator of free online community games, today announced the commercial premiere of Fiesta..." should mean its no longer beta...

"In addition to dynamic daily events (daily?), dedicated Game Masters (dedicated?) and an active community of players (That's US! XD) "

"the game features a Player-vs-Player (PvP) battle zone and guild functionality" We dont hv a PvP battle zone! they're probably twisting the GvG as PvP...

Things they say to get ppl to play......... but i'm still addicted.... XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 03:49 AM   #3
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
I think you're addicted to the community, if we all weren't here, would you be?
Old 01-16-2008, 03:52 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
hmmmm maybe HAHA

dispite them not addressing to any problems... the problems that they're not addressing havent really affect me.... i got frustrated that all the lvl 4x quest were bugged but they fixed it so i was very happy...

I've never really played a game were that active anyway... so i guess i dunno wat the "good stuff" are..... =/

but i cant help but laugh at all the lies they made... keke

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-16-2008, 03:55 AM   #5
Yosei
Corgi Addict

I'm tempted to make a thread and be like "Is it in beta or not???" lol
Old 01-16-2008, 03:56 AM   #6
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
Nov. 7th 2007?! Now they want us to go back to the past and listen to the press, *sigh* me no think it possible

Thanks Loveless!
viasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 03:58 AM   #7
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Total BS.

Especially with the deticated GMs.

I want to hear AngellicDiety's reply. LOL
Old 01-16-2008, 03:58 AM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I'm tempted to make a thread and be like "Is it in beta or not???" lol
i actually did a search with keyword "Open Beta" and i think there were some threads on the official forum about it too keke... i iddnt go in and read it though... but if u're interested there might be something there... keke

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-16-2008, 04:00 AM   #9
Yosei
Corgi Addict

I just remembered I was reading one... I don't remember hearing anything official from a GM =/
Old 01-16-2008, 04:05 AM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

yeah i think they're turning a blind eye on that.... together with everything else HAHA

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...