Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 01:12 PM   #1
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Seriuosly hating cash shop

I do not normally rant and rave about Outspark. I understand most of the time and even will defend them when other people criticize them. But, I think I finally hit my true point where I am truly pissed off at Outspark.

The last HUGE update screwed the premium pages up. You could not access anything after page 1. I did not hound the staff, I did not send multiple e-mails. I waited patiently. I knew they knew about the problem. I read where it was going to be fixed on the 09-09-08 update. Then they postponed that update. So I continued to wait. I was supposed to be fixed with the 09-16-08 update, that too was postponed till 09-18-08. Finally!!!! I can actually USE the stuff I have bought.

Oh hell no. The premium bag is still glitched. Oh, I can go to page 2, 3, 4, 5, all the way to whatever number. However, it NEVER changes from what is on my first page. WTH!!!!!!!!!!! And yet they continue to put more items in the cash shop. What is the point of spending anymore money on cash shop items, If I cannot access them. I will figure out how to clear some of the stuff off my first page to get access to my other pages. And after this, I will never buy more than what I can use at any given time. This should help cut down on my spending also. And as far as Remi’s goes, they can keep her. She is part of the reason my bag goes beyond 2 pages.

I am seriously irritated and that is hard to do.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 09-19-2008, 01:20 PM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I knew this thread is gonna come from Spirit when i saw on the official forum that they STILL haven't fixed the premium bag dispite it being in the patch note.

I was hoping that they may have tested the patch that's why its delayed over and over again...

I guess my expectation was too high.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-19-2008, 01:25 PM   #3
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
It irratates me because to get to my current stuff, like my extended shops and stuff, I have to pull Christmas outfits into my girl's pockets. along with Valentine outfits and such. Then this ties up more room in their pockets and I SHOULDN'T have to do that. It has been 3 weeks. FIX IT!!!!!!!!!

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread