Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
then go play halo o_O?

fiesta is definitely not a pvp game, especially if you're not looking to use the cash shop. honestly, i wouldn't play fiesta at all if you're not looking to use the cash shop. that's why i'm not playing now. some things that you actually need to do are just completely impossible without the cash shop or without leeching. couldn't even survive MD without charms and extenders. maybe at the higher levels for it but definitely not when i was trying to get the quest done.

even before tricksters flooding every KQ half the time it was impossible unless you had multiple people at or near the max level for the KQ or someone using cs. it was the same for mara and gh too and from what i've seen/heard the cs dependency only gets worst going past MD.

so if you're not willing to spend cash or spend the time needed to buy items from other players (and possibly get scammed a few times in the process) or if you're looking for good pvp then fiesta is definitely not the game for you.

if you don't really care about pvp not being balanced and cs being auto win except against other cs users and you have the cash and or time needed then fiesta is a decent casual game. even more so since the overpowering cash items pretty much guarantee kq and boss success.

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote