View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 08:55 AM   #21
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I kind of know what you're going through. I find myself doing almost the same as you both ingame and in real life. But let's talk about ingame situations for now.

I wouldn't deny I do much for the better of the community. I plvl random people that I've never met before, just to listen to their requests and help them reach their goals. I take my time to help complete strangers with quests if asked, or - sometimes - I even shout to see if anyone needs help, just for the better for the community, because I know there are some jerks that just refuse - +swearing - to help others with quests. I give out green/enhanced armors and weapons to friends and others who are in need, and give away the quest items if someone needed them when others sold each for way too much. I try to deal with bullies that randomly spawn kill weaker ones in abyss, because I know it's not fair for some that have been working to bones to get exp and lose all of that exp in 5 mins.

I always believed that the more good deeds I did to people, the better the community would turn out, because those I helped would help out others in return for my help. But what happens is...the complete opposite. Elderine turns horrible day by day, more spammers, more pkers, more rude people just...pouring here and there everyday.

I guess it only shows how ugly human beings are :/
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel
Waking up to You never felt so real