Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Originally Posted by Mindspank View Post
Archers are not as.....squishy.....as mages. Not to mention archers can kite. Mages my level cant kite solo in CP, but I can. Mages cant kite period. They can try, but most ive seen failed. Epicly.

Its all about preference and it seems you have made your mind up already judging by most of the anti-archer tones this conversation has. Archers, like every other class, are to be respected in their own right. Clerics for healing, Fighters for tanking, Mages for AOE, archers for pulling and AOE. Not to mention the sheer ammount of damage an archer can dish out in a short period of time. Ive stolen aggro from tanks on numerous occasions because they couldnt keep up with the damage I was dealing per second.

Archers have their place, and for those who have the patience and dedication to get them higher in levels, they will find that the rewards are well worth it.

Just my 20 won.
Actually in end game mages have alot more health, and I have higher def then all archers I know, and I, being a 69 mage, usually beat 8x archers in pvp. Archers are meant for soloing and pve... end of story. We all know there dmg in pvp is small.