View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 12:16 AM   #13
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Look how much more mature we all sound LOL

I used to think Haersvelg was old at 28.. now.. I'm in my mid 30s
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post

And yes I'm doing well... no kids yet (not ready for dat responsibility!) but got engaged about two months ago... and bought a place with my partner three weeks ago... and will be turning 30 this year. Big things happening for me!! Adulting is so expensive

... Wait, YOU'RE the 'younger' sister? I always thought it was the other way around!

No really. Wow.

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post

So good to see you guys post here and doing well. Long live FiestaFan - can't believe this site is still alive. I wonder how Entropy does it, or if it even costs anything anymore.. maybe the bots viewing the ads are enough to pay off hosting cost?!

Actually I donated some on site's Paypal (another nice thing about being an adult - having your own Paypal money to spend, teehee! ), and renting a cloud server can be a matter of $5/mo. I don't know the details about this domain, but I don't think it's something that racks up a tremendous bill. Your phone bill probably costs more.

Speaking of which, where is my supporter tag? I guess this is something applied manually?

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Yeah???

It feels like less than a year ago since we played together.
Ralath! How are ya? Marriage/kids?

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.

Last edited by Belaslav; 05-12-2018 at 12:18 AM.. Reason: Ralath
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote