Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
I reckon! I get screamed at on my archer.. "PULL MARLONE! PULL MARLONE!!" I'm like wth the marlone is on the other side of the boat while the mara is right HERE...

I used to think being the puller is awesome, but I don't anymore. I hate pulling, I really suck at it, LOL!

What I really don't get is when we have like half an hour left, and just say there are fake ones in the way, why can't we kill a fake one to get it out of the way? Or if someone accidentally lured a fake one, why can't we just kill it? It usually takes about 3-5 minutes to kill a boss, and when we have like 25 minutes left of the game to go, why can't we just kill the damn thing?! We get exp too!

I really really don't understand why people have to go through all the trouble to pull the fake one away to the other side of the boat. It involves sacrificing a life, and that fake thing still roams around and if anyone stands a bit too close they'll lure it again. - Sigh -
people are really paranoid about the mara kq. they don't like taking chances with fakes but that's the reason why i started taking over luring for the tanks and made sure it got all teh way to the wall of the other side so we could get the real one. as for pulling them just pull whichever's closer, don't worry about what they want. if you're lucky the farther one will get closer while you're killing the otehr one, if not then you'll just have to pull a fake.

@Hessah: you didn't have enough time to run around and try to get anotehr one? i don't know about the last gate but i think the other ones have multiple keys.