View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 03:04 AM   #10
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Yeah, I don't really see the humor either. I'm not offended or even mad that someone messed up someone else's work; it just isn't really funny. Not clever or witty or anything, just childish.

Making it mods only might help to reduce the vandalism, but it kind of defeats the purpose of a wiki. It's meant to be open for anyone to add things in and pool the knowledge of the community. If people have to go through a middle man mod to get anything done a lot of people just won't bother. I wouldn't. Just make personal backups of your pages if you're really worried.

Looking back on it one thing did make me chuckle.

Broadcaster - Suck c*ck 500 times in an hour. (Confirmed)
Originally Posted by Hessah
^ Really? then i should've got my broadcaster title by now.. but i hvnt... i'm pretty sure u gotta do it in a short space of time =/
XD

Last edited by Pritcher; 10-31-2007 at 03:10 AM..