View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 07:45 PM   #2
Lirange
Bad Kid

Note: This part will probably be boring, but I had to give some background information.

Prologue
“Hurry, we have to go quick.” The two of them gather their belongings and head out the room along with their baby. They head out to the hall; quickly but quietly go down the stairs until they are at the back exit of the castle. As they open the door, they meet with someone.

“There you are Kayle.”

“Yes, I’ve sent all the guards to scout the northern land. They will only be gone a short time. You guys must escape to the east quickly; there you will be in the forest. Collect as many fruits as you can, as once you have gone out of the Demacia’s barrier, food will be hard to find. Once out of the barrier, follow the river down. Continue to where the river leads you, once you see a great boulder to your left you know you are there. Search around for the cabin. There you guys will live along with your daughter, Annie. The cabin was used as a rest house for our soldiers but that area has become quite dangerous. Please be careful. Oh, Demacia will truly be losing a great witch and warlock.”

“Thank you Kayle,” said the witch. “I wish we could stay, but we simply cannot. We will be sent of to war where there will be no one to take care of Annie. This is the only option we have.”

“It’s sad things have come down to this,” said Kayle. “Remember there are great dangers out there, and Annie will be especially in grave danger.”

“Hey, we aren’t weak pansies. We are one of the strongest warlocks and witches in all of Demacia! Not to mention that Annie will also become strong,” said the warlock.

“Yes, and I’ve made a stuffed teddy bear for her. I’ve enchanted this with magic. When Annie is in grave danger it will activate it and it shall protect her from harm. Thank you so much Kayle. Take care of Demacia and good luck in war against the damn Noxus. We must leave now, farewell,” said the witch.

“Good bye,” said Kayle with sadness.

The two of them escape, and pursue towards the east, where they will live and raise Annie.