View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 08:05 PM   #7
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
My cleric build was to put my first 25 ponits into SPR.
Reason - Crit rate increase, pure and simple.

After that, I proceeded to put 50 points into END.

Reason - I was always in a party - therefore, I am more of a support cleric than a damage-dealing cleric.

After that, I am now putting my points into STR.

Reason - The % increase in defense after +50 in END is not worth it. Also, at this point, my defense is high enough and the STR gives me strength to be more help to my party by whacking the mobs a few times between heals. With all of my AOE heals, I have more time to help kill mobs.

If you plan to solo through most of your cleric-days, I might suggest you either go 25 SPR: then put your points in STR. If you know you will have a party most of the time, I suggest putting the points in END.

Overall it comes down to how you play and what you are wanting out of your cleric.

Also, keep in mind, finding equipment with END and/or STR can help you out where you lack in free-stat points. So, if you go STR with your stats, you may want to try and find high END equipment, or even high STR equipment to give you even more strength. You just have to decide what you want and go for it.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72

Last edited by Spirit; 03-03-2009 at 08:24 PM..