View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 06:27 AM   #27
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
That's where you're wrong, though. The legality of weed is NOT a deterrent to usage, as evidenced by the amount of arrests of simple possession. I wholeheartedly advocate strict punishments of using vehicles and the like, much like we regulate alcohol and the usage of vehicles.

I can't understand why someone who is on weed would scare you, unless you've got a huge box of twinkies or something. Alcohol can bring out violent tendencies in people, so I can understand about being a bit more cautious around people who have had too much. But people doing weed? You're afraid of giggling people making quasi-profound statements about the universe while watching Scooby-Doo? What sort of behavior warrants this fear? I'm genuinely curious. Reefer Madness was not a documentary...
I wouldn't be freaked out, but um yeah, I would be a bit weirded out o_o
As you said, I wouldn't be afraid of the behavior induced by weed I suppose... more that I'm afraid of weed itself ;/ If I can deduct that a person is using weed, I won't act normal, regardless of the person's actions under the influence of weed.
I am talking about strangers that I don't know using the stuff mentioned. If there's a chance that something might happen to me or the people I love because of this substance, then I don't want it. I'm sure almost everybody can relate to this.

{ enraya ! }