View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 06:16 AM   #26
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post

So if it's illegal, it will most likely dissuade people from trying out weed and marijuana. If there's less people who do weird stuff, then there's less of a chance that they will affect innocent people right? ;/
That's where you're wrong, though. The legality of weed is NOT a deterrent to usage, as evidenced by the amount of arrests of simple possession. I wholeheartedly advocate strict punishments of using vehicles and the like, much like we regulate alcohol and the usage of vehicles.

I can't understand why someone who is on weed would scare you, unless you've got a huge box of twinkies or something. Alcohol can bring out violent tendencies in people, so I can understand about being a bit more cautious around people who have had too much. But people doing weed? You're afraid of giggling people making quasi-profound statements about the universe while watching Scooby-Doo? What sort of behavior warrants this fear? I'm genuinely curious. Reefer Madness was not a documentary...