Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
Neguma

Hm.. so this story fails. But I want to post it... little by little... since its sort of long. Begining is boring, but please give it a chance.

So uh.. gonna post some useful information first~

Edit: I'll prob post a bit a day x-x if people actually want to continue to read it lol.. if anyone has questions just ask me

plus forgive the.. grammar that might be horrible.. I was liek 12-13 when I started to write this... lol

----------------------------------------------------------

Some words and Meanings
Boyoa
- Magic
Arobia
- Awaken
Bacato
- Release
Namura
- Shield
Zarato
- Contain
Idomizu
- Water
Higatsuku
- Fire
Hyouzou
- Ice
Onjiea
- Air
Denkou
- Lightning

Bay Levels
- Zycho magic levels.
  • The ability to have the reflexes and senses of the animal their ears represents.
  • The ability to hide their animal ears.
  • The ability to turn full animal of the animal their ears represents.

Creature Information
Zycho
- A human with animal ears; for some reason many humans dislike them.

TokaToka
- Green lizards with bright yellow eyes. They crawl on all four and range from 5 inches to two feet in length and 3 inches to 25 inches in height. They breathe fire. The older they get the more poison that is released when they scratch or bite something. TokaTokas can live for hundreds of years but none has lived older than seventy because they have been killed and hunted. They live in tribes and can sense when their tribe members are near. They talk in their own language among one another but can speak in mind-speak aswell.

Nine-Tailed Fox
- Foxes that are larger than normal foxes and have nine tails, hence the name. Often just called Nine-tails. These are wise creatures that often travel in packs like wolves though they are most commonly led by a vixen, female fox.

Leiocha
- Mounts that are between the size of a pony and a horse. They are strong, swift, and very wise and intelligent. They are easily able to speak mind-to-mind with people, if they choose. Some choose to close their mind to riders until it finds the correct rider.

Griffin
- A winged creature that has the body of a lion, and tail, wings and head of an eagle and is covered in fur and feathers. They are large with extremely large talons and claws. They are also known to build nests like birds.

Cerberus
- A large three headed dog. Their pups are the size of normal dog pups. They range from any dog or wolf colors and have extremely large fangs and claws. Many people wonder how a creature with three heads survives and doesn’t kill itself, there are many secrets about this animal that is unknown. They are also the guardians of the living world to the other worlds, like the cat is guardian of the underworld.

Slithers
- Snake like creatures, they are nothing but bone, skeleton of a snake, and have black feathered wings. They often live in rocky areas.

Unicorn
- A magnificent horse like creature with one spiraling horn sticking out of its forehead. These are peace-loving creatures.

Shape-Shifter
- Shape-shifters are humans that are able to shift into any animal.

Sythasus
- Horse type creatures, cousins to the Pegasus. Some have bat like wings and some have feathered wings. These creatures were banished the forgotten realms long ago. They have long sharp talons on what should be hooves but are actually paws able to grip and they have sharp fang like teeth.

Last edited by Hazu; 05-27-2009 at 12:33 AM..