View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 09:00 AM   #8
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
I had no problems with SoG on any of my characters. But I guess with the way I do things, slow killings are a-okay as long as long as I get my quest done. o-o My mage did struggle a bit at level 16, but it was easier for my other characters due to them having higher HP and defense.

I usually avoided most mobs by walking around the edge from what I remember. In most cases I would aggro one monster, kill it and move on to the spot I wanted to go to. At around that level I stuck to the the island with the boogies at first before moving to the island with all the sailors and elites when I needed to kill them for a quest. I normally didn't aggro two or more unless I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. And heck, if I did aggro more, chances are someone else wanted to kill it, haha.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave