Old 07-07-2009, 12:05 AM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
[FF Fun] July's Event! Fill in the blanks!

July Event: Fill in the blanks!

What do I have to do?

Fill in the blanks and turn the passage below into the wackiest and funniest Fiesta story ever! It can be completely random, funny, amusing, anything! Remember your target audience is the FF community, so have it appeal to the members here! BE CREATIVE!

Quote:
One partly cloudy with a chance to rain day, I decided to take a stroll to _______ on my _______. I began to follow the trail towards _______ when out of the bushes, came _______. _______ looked pretty _______, it made me _______. I began to slowly back away, hoping _______ wouldn't notice me, but it was too late. "Did you steal my _______?", _______ growled. "No...", I said, feeling confused. Suddenly, _______ pulled out their _______ and held it towards me, "I bet you did!". I grabbed my ________ and held it up as well, showing I was not messing around. I yelled out to the beast, "____________________________________________! ". _______ scowled at me, ____________________________________________. I had no choice but to _______. It went on for _______. In the end I _______ and ____________________________________________.

Rules
  • Short underscores require ONE WORD ONLY.
  • Long underscores require a short sentence (please limit it to approximately 10 words).
  • It must be Fiesta related!
  • 1 entry per person.
  • PM your entry to me.
  • Must follow all other rules of FF (keep it appropriate!).

How is the winner chosen?
Anonymous poll and voting for a week as usual!

Prize?!
A "Storyteller" yellow tag for a month

AND

thanks to our lovely Rightey, the winner can also choose a SparkCash item worth 1500 SC or less!

Deadline
2 weeks from this post.

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 07-10-2009 at 07:38 AM.. Reason: LMAO @ Spirit didn't see the edit. anyway I added countdown clock.