View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 03:23 PM   #19
Leex313
Slime

Leex313 is on a distinguished road
The best memory of my Fiesta Career is uhmmm...when my mage hit 100. Definitely lol. It was a long long and hard way but , the squishy mage did it . I still remember when he was 6x and everyone was making fun of my haircut ( calling me Chicken Head LOL ) . Or when I joined KKp for the first time.@@. I was so happy when I finished my last Fire Nix quest and the squishy Chicken Head became a....Diabolic Enchanter . But he knew another bad guy will show up. And he was right. Barney was waiting for him . Then he was happy cause he finished another Nix quest , but Red this time. After a short break , The Squishy Mage came back ready to finish the challenge of his virtual life. But something happened. He decided to change his haircut cause was making of him ( still LOL ) so he became blonde and emo ( kinda haha ) . After few days , our squishy mage was fighting snakes just like Steve Irwin! ( R.I.P. ) . After 5 days he was so excited cause The Alberstrol Ruins Guardian called him and told him that he will be strong soon. And it happened , he became a...WARLOCK!! He almost had a heart attack. Next second , he was up in the sky , scouting and having fun. That was the day when the Squishy Chicken Head became one of the strongest chicken ( LOL ).

The End.

SparkID : azkaban1993