Thread: Fiesta FAQ.
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 04:21 PM   #4
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of

25. 'I can't get through the level 60 Job-Quest.' (Cleric)

General Guide Here

Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
Part 1
not tough. Just have to kill a LOT of zombies with an annoying bleed (I think) debuff. Don't even bother to cure it, you'll just get inflicted again in a few hits.

There will be an announcement-like thingy counting down how many zombies are left. Just kill them all.

Part 2
Was actually the hardest part for me but you might have it easier with +9 weps. Purely based on luck, just randomly pick dice until you get the right one. We don't kill as fast as the other classes so it's quite a bit tougher for us. Get enough dice wrong and you may run out of time, having to kill all those mobs. Then again, you could get it on the first try :3

Part 3
The fun/boring part. This is the part which most clerics say is either really hard or really easy. I know someone who failed this part over 10 times and he/she is an experienced player. Then again, there's some people who had absolutely no trouble so I dunno.

No trick to it, all you have to do is be the closest thing to the mobs when they spawn. Spamming Rejuvenate/Heal/Whatever doesn't seem to be as effective in catching aggro so just bash them onto you. After every mob spawn is a short interlude in which the NPCs recover health. They then signal that a new wave of mobs is about to begin with a relevant chat-box. Look for the tell-tale spawn glow and run to it. Try to be as close to as many spawn-points as you can. Just alternate Bash and Trip/Bleed and normal attacks to get as many of them onto you as possible.

Don't panic. If the NPCs are being mobbed, step back a bit and see who's more in trouble (Elderine or Roumen) Just get the mobs off them by attacking and let the NPCs deal the finishing blows. Do not waste time trying to kill mobs off individually but just get them onto you.

I realize that every class has to go through the same job-change, but the difficulty for the Cleric class is what makes it stand out. Completed it with +0 Equipment, no scrolls and on first play-through so just take it slow. Do not try to take aggro by spamming Rejuvenate/Heal. This will not work nearly so well as it does in normal maps.

26. 'Insert Alchemy/Production-related question here.'

Read these:
Alchemy in the Wiki
Pritcher's Awesome Guide for Beginner Alchemists

There are too many miscellaneous Production-related questions for the limited 10000 character per post, so I'd suggest clicking on the above links or searching the forums. Your question is bound to have been asked before.

27. 'How do I get more Inventory space?'

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Inventory Crisis! Most people have that problem.

1. Created 2nd / 3rd / 4th character, and move things into those characters. Storage are shared between the four characters on the same account.

2. This involved some Cash. Buy an old bag / Small Box / Iron Case.

Old Bag - 695 CS (7 Days) or 1745 CS (30 Days). Add 1 page of inventory for your character. I use the 7 Days one, I put all the scrolls that i normally use into the 3rd page, then let the bag expire, and i can still use the scrolls one at a time (put it on hotkey) from the expired page. You can't add to the page, but you can still take use from it.

Small box - Add an extra page to your storage. Works similar to Old Bag.

Iron Case - 12,495 CS. A permanent item that opens up 3rd and 4th page of your inventory for your character.

3. Create a guild (need 300s). Each guild has a two page guild storage. It's designed for the Academy, but some people use it as extra space. (Though, I don't think this is quite worth it yet at low levels).

I suggest to create more characters and move the not-so-often used items to those characters.
Originally Posted by Sir_Jacob View Post
xD its a pack rat! I what my fellow Isyan has said is true. I personally got an iron case (the permanant extra 2 slots) and hardly ever run out of room on me ever, and that's with carrying around return scrolls, buff scrolls, stones, and my gear I will be using soon.

Also...have you ever heard of selling stuff? xD if you've filled up your inventory AND your storage, it sounds like you either: (A) dont know how to sell or (B) have found nothing but godly junk forever and have filled up everything. xD if its (A) then go to the NPC and sell the junk. You dont need to keep everything with you, lol. If its (B) then just open up a shop and sell the stuff to other characters and make a lot of money. Godly gear sells well.

Oh, another option you can do is, if you dont know, you can always learn alchemy skills. I dont know if you already have, but if your storage and inventory were full of materials for stuff, you could easily clear it out by just learning how to comp stuff (although that starts out with just mushrooms and copper, so it takes a while to get high enough...) or something like scrolls or stones.

That's my two cents worse, so now I need to go find where I put the two cents. hope that solves your problem ;D

28. Is there a way to move inventory items between characters in the same game account?

You can move most kinds of items between characters created on the same Outspark account. In the various towns are NPCs who hold your items for you, known as the storage NPCs. These NPCs can also transfer money from one character to another. One example of a storage NPC is Storage Keeper Kyle in Elderine.

Be aware however that some items cannot be put into storage as they are bound to your character. A good example are items bought from the Cash Shop. Once taken out from the Cash Shop bag or activated, they cannot be put into storage.

Thanks to A_Forever, Icy, kirbysprite, Loveless, Pritcher, Sir_Jacob, Triumph, viasta, Zwivix and specially to Hessah. Oh, and everyone who contributes to the Wiki. And Outspark I guess...

And you, the one who's reading this right now of course...

Which is a hell lot of people...

I'll shut-up now.

Last edited by Ivramire; 01-06-2010 at 03:56 PM..
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote