View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 03:33 AM   #16
WhoIsShaun
Mushroom Fighter

WhoIsShaun is on a distinguished road
@Hessah Yes they were time limited BUT they also had much better items. For example the HP/SP extenders were not no crudy %30 they were %150 and %250 I believe the GM's even gave out a few %300 in a couple events. Also when we bought those HP/SP extenders in CB they came in a pack of like 20 and lasted anywhere from 2-4 hours.

Ok so ive already purchased many things from the shop and so far I can tell you guys if you buy anything the HP pot is so awsome it has no cool down you can spam it as fast as u can and it heals that fast, same with the SP pot.
Also the item enchantment things are decent they have saved me a few times and they come in stacks of 10. The wodden horse is pretty fast and fun. The drop rate doesnt seem to work that well but it helps somewhat same with the exp thing. But hehe lucky for me ive already found a glitch in the items 1 of the items says it lasts for only lets say 1 hour but really it lasts for 24 hours im not sure if they ment to do that or not but it does. Im not gona release what that item is because im sure they would patch it pretty fast as there losing money. Anyways the shop aint too bad I wish they would sell some of the items that come in the packs seperate but oh well.

PS: If your gona start a boycot for the unlimited items lets add a mail system and PVP to that hehe :-P
WhoIsShaun is offline   Reply With Quote