View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 06:03 PM   #5
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I turned right back around, and went for the center. If all the CT's were there, and I was free to pick the bomb up, and plant it without fear, I was going to take that offer. I ran as fast as I could, I didn't even know that I ran past the archway, and past everything else. Before I knew it I was at the archway leading to the center, but when I got there, I saw something I didn't expect to see. I saw the bomber's body. Then I saw the brown package that was strapped to his back, I figured it was the bomb. I went for it, and pulled it off with ease. The package went on my back with extreme ease, and I thought I was in the clear, I was being stealthy. All I had to do was get to the other side of the center, without anyone hearing me, or seeing me. That seemed too easy for me.

"The bomb has been recovered!" Another wonderful global announcement.

Great. So much for the stealth. Now they all knew where I was at. That did not help me at all. After I heard the global announcement, I ran faster than I did before, because I knew they were not only coming at me faster than last time, but they knew where I was, and they weren't looking in any more boxes. I knew where the "A" bomb zone was, so I went there. I was right next to it, and all I had to do was go to the back side of the center complex, and make a left, then the only thing left was a couple of doors, and I was home free. Too bad that distance seemed like a mile away in this pressure. I felt like there was no way I could make it in time, and I would've lost the whole game to the CT's.

I took off at light speed, and I busted through the doors, in the back I saw a steel box. That box was so obvious among the rest of the wooden boxes. I knew at that time, it was perfect for me. That was the place I was going to plant the bomb.

I went straight over to it, and crouched behind it. When I opened the package, I found a cube of C4 with a timer duct taped to it with a whole bunch of wires hanging from it, and a piece of paper. Relief swept over me as I read the paper. The directions came with it. It showed two ways of wiring it. One way was to get a quick explosion, but the wires were simply put together, and the CT's would be able to defuse it easily. The other way made it harder for the CT's to defuse, as well as put a death wire in it. It said the death wire blew the C4 as soon as it was cut. The only drawback from the second setup was that it took 90 seconds for the bomb to explode. I was going for the quick explosion. I didn't have time for the wire setup of the second one. Nor did I have the knowledge, even after reading the paper. I bet the CT's would've sat there, and watched me make a fool of myself. Maybe they would've busted out some popcorn, and made bets on how long it would've taken me to complete the setup.

As soon as I connected the wires, "The bomb has been planted!" I heard the announcement, but not in my ear. It was something made aloud, just like the one about the bomb being recovered, and dropped. The only other thing I could do was to wait for the CT's to come get me. I decided to hide in the corner, and sure enough, the CT's came rolling through the door not 10 seconds later.

"Find that bomb! NOW!" There was a big CT standing at the front of zone ''A'', and he looked mean. That seemed like the leader, as there was no objection to the order.

I saw one of the CT's look towards my box. He knew he found it. All he had to do was get proof, and I was waiting to see what they were going to do next.

"I GOT IT OVER HERE! TYPE ONE FUSE SET! WE NEED CLAMPS!"

I saw all of them run over towards it, and one of them ripped open his pack, spilling all of his belongings on the ground. I just sat there in awe, as they took this so seriously, and they seemed to think that I wasn't there, as they didn't even look around to make sure the area was clear. I took perfect advantage of the situation, and, while crouched, walked over there. Once again, I had the perfect opportunity to kill these guys without them even knowing it. I sat on one knee and raised my gun again. When I opened fire, they had no idea what was about to hit them, and one of them screamed like a little girl. 1...2...3...4... they were all dying in a row, but there was no number five, and the next thing I knew, the bomb exploded. I was too close, and was ripped apart in a fiery explosion not fitting of a little block of C4. I guessed that the last guy had run for bomb site "B", and left all of his good buddies behind. I hoped I would've won the round for us, that was the point.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ