Thread: Starvation
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 09:10 PM   #16
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Some people do not like the idea of being rules by someone or a group of people being in charge. Some don't even like democracy, because either way, someones in charge, and you still lose out, especially when you have an opinion opposite of the majority.

Many countries in Africa DO NOT believe in the same things Americans do. In a country, there are smaller communities who believe in things like Hrae mentioned. There are little tribes/villages who have come together and made up their own laws, rules, etc, because they are just a small group of people who believe in similar stuff. Many tribes are ENEMIES. If you do not believe in what they do, or you come trying to change their views, they probably wouldn't like you or even consider anything you say. Hell, some might even chase you out or kill you. But I'm not going to stereotype.

People just have different beliefs =/ some would rather starve to death then have to listen to some authority figure. And some just aren't developing or believe in democracy, equality and rights like America and other developed countries do. I mean sheesh, the apartheid wasn't that long ago, and the Berlin wall went down the year I was born.