View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 07:01 PM   #10
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Uhh then how the hell did you get to higher levels...if you cant afford stuff. You dont need CS items or to pay the CS you pay someone else...

is your fighter 7X...I dont think so. but when he is you'll also need to get upgraded armor and stuff.

The perception has changed, but thats the point. Perceptions change and if you wanna stay on top you change with it. If not you get left behind. Simple as that.

I dont complain about dying all the time when tanks cant keep the agrro even if their 5 levels higher than me...They dont complain that I cant tank a whole room.

I suggest get a different party. Look for someone that respects the way you play.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards