View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 06:22 AM   #1
Spowers
Mushroom

Spowers is on a distinguished road
So about these GMs...

Let me start off with this, I am by no means a picky guy; I have dabbled in free MMORPGs for quite some time now (Akia, EdenEternal, Runes of magic, etc etc....) and finally I stumbled upon Fiesta. Game is incredible IMO, I have a love for anime and simplicity, heh.

Just a few days ago I was banned due to a name "against ToS". The name was Diacytlmorphine, drug names (unless trademarked) are not in the ToS as a violation... so i decided to send the GM an email questioning why I can not choose a new name without paying money if what I was named was not clearly written in the ToS . I got the cookie cutter answer of "We have ruled that this name is inappropriate. blah blah blah you will be unbanned during the downtime on Tuesday, if you would like to change your name please go to this site /linktotheripoffstore".

So Tuesday has rolled around and sure enough, no maintenance(Except for the one yesterday, but apparently that one didn't count). I have been banned for 5 days now and will be for another 2 days because these people are too lazy to shut the servers down... I mean come on, I have had Boobiegrind on my firends list for about 2 months now, but I get pegged for this? These GMs seem to not give 2 craps about anyone except themselves and the OS store... Worst customer service I have ever had almost anywhere, except the Braintree apple store...god I hate them.

Thanks for reading the rant. Feel free to flame openly.

<3<3
Spowers is offline   Reply With Quote