Old 06-26-2008, 10:01 PM   #14
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Wow. I lurve it!

The only thing that I kind of dislike is where it lists the mob individually and lists specific types of green armor that can be dropped. Can we instead just change something like "Litany Armor" to... Level 8 Armor instead? And then in the future, if someone wanted to make an equip encyclopedia, they could make a page called Level 8 Armor or something and put Litany Armor there.

It seems silly to say that a Mushroom drops only a Sun Long Sword when most likely it could drop Sun anything.
Hmm, I want to believe that the drops are based on Level rather than Class. Personal experience however tells me otherwise, so I'm unsure about that.

I think Lv 8 Armor is a better way to have it that Litany Armor... I can't remember many names of those equips.

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."