Thread: Apathy.
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 06:37 AM   #9
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Jikanu, do you even bother to read my entire post or just the last paragraph? Because if you only read the last paragraph, then I'm not going to continue. ~_~

Certain people get more media coverage because more people care about them. When the Queen of England dies, she is going to get a hell a lot more media coverage than the bum on the street. Why? Because more people care about the Queen of the England than they do the bum on the street.

Is it wrong for them to care more about the Queen of England than the bum on the street? I don't think so. Who's to say who people should care for more than others.

And I ask you again, have you ever done anything wrong? Or are you a saint?

If you have ever done anything wrong (which, I'm going to take a wild guess here and say you have), then why did you do it?

Violence is just doing something wrong on a larger scale.

Humans are imperfect beings and we will make mistakes and do things wrong. There's no way around that.