Thread: Apathy.
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 06:34 AM   #8
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
You seem to have this view of the world as in it has this potential to be some sort of Utopia.

While many people hope for this... it is impossible. Nor is it realistic or idealistic.

The world needs evil, to see what we can fix, what we can make better, to learn.

Is the world honestly as bad compared to what it used to be? I mean really, look back into history.

And in continuation on the bum subject... most bums have done things to get themselves there. It's not like someone was like "Muahahaha, I'm going to take all of your stuff!", and took everything. Most have gambled it away, had drinking or drug issues. I know this because of the city I used to live in...

I had a homeless man bugging me for money, claiming he was hungry, he hadn't eaten in a week. I didn't give him anything, why? He was drunk.

Another man kept bugging my friend and I to give him some money so he could get something to eat. But he had just told us he just went and bought himself a book to kill time since he has nothing to do since he's homeless.

Another man kept asking my friend and I to give him some money one evening because his wife kicked him out, his kids wouldn't take him in. We offered to buy him some food, my friend even offered to get him a hotel room for the night. He kept declining us and asking for money.

They all wanted money, for their addiction.

The world will never be as innocent as it should be.

Last edited by Yosei; 05-24-2009 at 06:42 AM..