View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 06:31 AM   #7
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Server: Teva
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
Not all rich and famous are worth it. What about the oil company executives? They've done nothing more than rape the soil of the earth and destroy it, but i doubt anyone brings that up at their burial service.

but my point is that we put a level of importance on each person, when in fact we're all just as valuble as the next person. Also, what about bums who were born in the ghettos and have no way to get out from their poverty? im sure no Oil Company Exec.'s Son is gonna be a bum, regardless of how much he does for society. Hell, he could lounge about on daddy/mommy's trust fund money and not do a thing, and it would still be a bigger deal. it's like the queen of england complex. She serves no purpose, has no power, but she's held in such high fricken regard it's sickening.

didnt see ralath's comment till i posted, sorry.

He has no more value, he's simply the only recent case of police brutality resulting in death i know of. Please, i implore you, bring up more cases and it will do nothing more than support the fact that government is corrupt and must be dealt with in some way.

Last edited by Jikanu; 05-24-2009 at 06:33 AM..