Old 02-24-2008, 11:29 AM   #42
BuzZzKiLL
Mara Pirate Elite

In-Game Name: BuzZzKiLL
Current Level: Mage 5x Tank6x
Server: Bijou
BuzZzKiLL is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BuzZzKiLL
i can show u quotes from the clerics and fighters ive beatin my level or higher, ill even start takin pics lol(well its a bit to late for that now, since im 40 im a noob in the bg, still havent fought any1 yet tho), because mages are FAR from the worst PvPs, honestly, from the archers ive fought, they seem to be the weakest(i beat one 4 levs above me), and i laugh wen clerics my level hit me cuz its like bein hit by a needle and i have NO defence lol, though they may not have been all str, the case might be differ then, but if thats the case id just down em with my mage combo quik lol. theyd be healin more than hittin anyway. ive seen mages take up too 4 people at once and still win. and dont think im lying lol, at the time wen i was in my 30's i was a BEAST in the Battle Grounds, i had ALL my equips +6-14int always had +int rings for my lev, +9 till i could use +11, and my staff was +17 Int, that added onto and all int build, and u got POWAAHHHH, all i need now is a +int hat and shirt and im bak to bein complete, my staff is CRAZY 2, i forget the stats right now tho, ill prob edit wen i gettem, or not, no need really lol, i just remember its +19 int, and has 2 others on it 20+ (farmed at gc, swordsman i think) and in guild wars mages are exelent, last time i chekked a war is a war, so wen u see a team mate in need of assistance the mage produces the perfect ammount of damage to finsh taht person off with the assistance of whoever is tankin, if there same lev i mean. and im not bad in guildwars either, exept i get pikked off easy by the higher levs, but rarely loose against people my level.