View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 02:03 PM   #54
Meteo
Mini Pinky

In-Game Name: Meteo
Current Level: dis hat maid of yellow kek~
Meteo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by FlyingSnow View Post
were'd the 8 end come from! why did you add to end?? btw i just noticed something. in the end youll only have like 500+ more hp from pure end at lvl 100. so by that time 1 attack is 500+dmg, so why would you need the extra 500hp? like if think you need it to outlast that 1 attack, then you probally shouldn;t be fighting it, as for the extra def you only get .5 phys def each point into end, so a extra 50def isnt that good...compared to the percents you could of had or the 100+extra dmg which would be added to the base dmg then recalulated witht he skills for even mroe dmg .
well that's this is kind of the point i've been trying to make FS, i'm on the same boat as you about how we build our mages.

But no-one has the right to be so anal about the way you build that people feel like they're getting boooed for trying to have fun with something different u know? (not that u are D: i'm just saying in general)

He/She was talking about a specific build to lvl 51, with 8 END involved, I was saying that those would be spent better somwhere else (SPR/INT) id hope.

I think once people reach the level to use 2 +7 stat rings, that would be a good way to experiment, just to see if they like what they see.

I try to encourage that, instead of " i'll just add an END to my base stats and see what happens " :P >.< those are scars!!