View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 08:31 AM   #36
Kure_Neko_Chan
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Kure_Neko_Chan(Deleted) SquireKurei(lvl 4x Cleric) xD Rena_Lanford (3x mage)
Current Level: lvl Deleted/44/39/
Server: TEVA!!! :D
Kure_Neko_Chan is on a distinguished road
Guys do you know how much of a waste putting down sp consumption on heal is? o.O Considering the amount of stones and sp a cleric has its kinda useless... T^T You need all your skill points for CD and Power on heals and attacks, you HAVE to focus on a clerics attack as they only have to attacks for AGES! so in my oppinion I say that it is essential you make yourself str/spr and focus on greens and MD rings etc. for your endurance, along with that they are also bringing out the defence outfits :/

Heal, Bash and trip/bleed should be your main priority nm invincible till later..
You have to be able to take care of yourself as well as others! I usually use regen on myself if I am in pt and heal others, but then again I am usually tanking sumhow xD I spam heal unless I am with a fighter.

I agree that defence can be useful but.. no :/ just no! wait to add that later if you want the shield block increase :P

Rely on crit rate as a cleric, its your best friend as far as attack is concerned. Whenever you get a chance to increase it do so! x)

I recommend full str and spr to 25 and maybe some endurance if YOU MUST!

ty for your help :P

If your on Teva server keep an eye out for the Dawn_Brigade

We are planning to bring order to the abyss xD We promise it!

Rena_Lanford + Alpha_Ghost + Guildees Will take Teva out of the dark ages and bring order to isya xD (so corny and out of point) 8D

Yay I typed alot I am so proud