View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 07:29 AM   #109
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Vasu View Post
I've started reading the Malazan Book of the Fallen by Steven Erikson. I have always been a fan of multi-threaded fantasy series with intricate plots. A Song of Ice and Fire, Wheel of Time, Stormlight Archive - love all these types. Only a couple of chapters in, but I can already tell this is one of the harder ones in terms of keeping track of all the lore, characters and places.

Oh man, I have a terrible track record of finishing the fantasy series I start reading. Good luck finishing the Malazan Book of the Fallen; I've restarted reading the series from the beginning at least 3 times in my life and managed to get to the 8th book on my last attempt but my interest deserted me about halfway through it.

Got Sanderson's series next on my list, came highly recommended. Did you finish them yourself?
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote